76. Hold Them

VALENTINO POV:

VALENTINO POV:

I felt something warm on me and I opened my eyes to see Brandon's head on my chest. Brandon has always been someone who loves to cuddle and can hardly sleep without it.

"It's time to wake up love." I rubbed him back.

He groaned, "Later Val, I'm sleeping." He mumbled turning the other way.

"Don't you want to see Angel eyes, what do you call her? Peanut?" I asked thoughtfully.

He sat up quickly, "Peanut? My peanut? Yeah let's go I want to see her." He rubbed his eyes getting out of bed.

I scoffed, "Yours? She's mine." I scowled.

"Not for long, have you seen the boys who are practically in love with her? Soon she'll be off getting married, having kids, you know." He had a small smirk walking to the bathroom.

I paled, "Married... kids?" I choked out.

"Yeah. Maybe she'll have twins! Triplets? Oh my god imagine quadruplets! Crazy huh?!" He teased before closing the door.

I blinked, "FUCK NO! SHE'S MINE! IF SHE WANTS KIDS I'LL BUY HER SOME FUCKING DOLLS! HEY- STOP LAUGHING BRANDON!" I shouted at the bathroom door.

"I'm not!" He called out chuckling.

"Fuck you Brandon!" I crossed my arms.

"You already did Val!" His voice held amusement.

I scowled at the door- he isn't wrong but shut up.

He came out dressed about 20 minutes later and he grinned looking at my mad face.

"I hate you." I muttered looking away.

He kissed my cheek, "I hate you too." He smiled.

"No stop I mean it, I hate you." I put my back to him.

He laughed hugging me from behind, "No you don't stop lying. I love you." He whispered.

I sighed turning around and hugged him back, "And I love you." I mumbled before going into the bathroom quickly hiding my blush.

"I saw that!" He sang out.

"What? My middle finger? Want to see it again?!" I slammed the door.

I smiled looking down, I love hating him.

I hesitantly grabbed the doorknob and froze not wanting to go in.

"It'll be okay, she'll wake up soon." Brandon grabbed my other hand.

I sighed, "It's been four days Brandon. She gets worse with each passing day. How can we be so sure that she'll wake up?" I whispered with a deep frown on my face.