83. Go Now

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

I ran my hands though his black hair and he shifted holding my hand tighter.

Dad insisted on saying no matter what and fell asleep with his head on the edge of the bed while holding my hand. He would unconsciously hold my hand tighter or look for my hand if I let go. I knew he hadn't slept these last two days and overworked himself so I finally convinced him to take a small nap. However I got what I wanted when he stayed asleep longer than an hour.

It was the second day of being here in this hospital and I didn't really sleep much. I had maybe only gotten a total of five hours of sleep in 48 hours. It just didn't work out well, my mind was all over the place. The family didn't come yesterday mainly because dad told them I wouldn't wake up until later today. He told them he had everything handle here so we could all have time to think. I didn't want to lie, I missed them a lot- but they hurt me.

I didn't think I was ready to see them.

The door opening snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked up to see Stefano and the rest walk in with bags.

"Good morning babydoll."

"Morning, lavender."

"Bonjour gorgeous."

"Hey princess."

"Hi Serafina."

"Hope you got some sleep last night firefly."

I waved Dae off- I didn't but I wasn't going to rat myself out, "Good morning everyone," I smiled, "Did you get what I asked for?" I looked at Stefano.

He nodded and brought out the stuff I asked for and put it next on a movable table. After he had everything out everyone looked at me crazily but I didn't care.

I moved the table over and started what I needed to do and turned the portable burner on. After all that was done I grabbed a duffel bag and took out everything he needed.

"Dad, it's time to wake up." I shook him a bit.

He groaned, "Princess leave me alone or you're grounded for another year." He mumbled turning away.

The coffee finished and I poured it into a mug and set it down close by him. He shot up quickly looking  around and smiled grabbing the cup.

"You made it?" He asked sleepily.

"Yes, why? You don't like it? That's fine, fano can have it." I teased trying to grab it.

He moved away, "Mine." He narrowed his eyes at me then Fano.

"I can't believe you made your brother bring a portable burner and a moka pot." He smiled shaking his head.

I laughed, "Well believe it, here take this and go shower in the bathroom. You need to freshen up and take care of yourself." I lightly scolded handing him the clothes.