Bonus: The Donna

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

I put the belt on my dress and my heels on before walking down to my office.

Dad said I needed my own and something new so he turned one of the old rooms into my new office. I walked in and sat on my chair before I started working on documents.

I looked around and narrowed my eyes before slowly taking out a bag of fruit snacks. My fingers tore the bag open and I looked around again. I grabbed a few and put them in my mouth chewing them before my eyes widened.

He knows, he can smell them, he's coming...

I tossed the bag in my desk just as the door burst open and I looked up innocently.

"Aidan, can I help you?" I asked my best friend.

He sniffed the air before looking at me, "I just came to say hello, you know... the usual." He narrowed his eyes walking over, "Do I need a reason to come see my wonderful best friend?" He smiled tightly and sat down in front of my desk.

I pursed my lips- you want to play?

"Well if we are being honest," I clasped my hands together, "You only come in here when you're bored, hiding, or want something." I listed.

He scoffed, "Totally not true, last time I came in here because I brought you tea." He smirked smugly.

"Yes because you wanted to get out of doing your work Aidan," I deadpanned, "You left it all there for me to do, alone." I scowled.

"DID NOT!" He stood up.

"DID TOO!" I yelled back.

"DID NOT!"

"DID TOO!"

"DID NOT!"

"TOO!"

"NOT!"

"TOO!"

"NOT!"

"TOO!"

"NO-"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!" Will screamed from down the hall.

We huffed and turned away from each other.

"I HATE YOU!" We both yelled.

We spun to each other, "STOP COPYING ME!"

"STOP!"

"YOU!"

Will walked in and grabbed our ears making Aidan hiss but I was still glaring at him.

"You're both adults acting like children! Do not make me call Alessandro!" He gritted out.

My scowl immediately turned into an innocent smile as I looked at Will.

"Come on Willy, don't you love me? You won't do that right?" I gave him puppy dog eyes.