71. Fall In Love

THIRD PERSON POV:

THIRD PERSON POV:

It had been a week after their meeting with Killian and plans were coming together.

Serafina was in charge most of the time but everyone had their own input which helped. However things were tense because of the interaction of the eldest and youngest Donatello's.

Leo had apologized after realizing how wrong he was and how he hurt his sister. He felt terrible especially since he'd promised to never hurt her again. He honestly felt no need to tell her though because they were dead, he wanted to protect his sister. Alexandra had never had a real relationship with them so he didn't question it. He trusted her and now he realizes how stupid it was. It made him feel absolutely horrible and he knew it was his fault. Serafina lost trust in him and he just wanted to gain it again. He wanted her to be his topolina, his baby sister.

Serafina on the other hand had forgave him when he apologized to her personally. She had a little feeling of guilt because she thought she may have overreacted a bit. Leo trusted Alexandra so she understood that he wanted to protect her from bad memories but still. She felt hurt- upset, but didn't let her emotions get in the way at a time like this. To her all emotions needed to be locked away until the right time, until it was all over. Only then could she feel what she needed or wanted to feel.

Everyone felt the tension, the pressure between both of them when in the same room. They're both trying to forgive themselves for something more. Deciding not to speak on it, the elephant in the room was ignored hesitantly.

Serafina walked downstairs brushing her hair from her messy bun out of her face. She wasn't feeling too well and it was showing. Throwing up all morning wasn't something she wanted and she could barely walk properly without swaying.

She was walking down the stairs when she tripped and closed her eyes ready for impact. When arms wrapped around her waist she sighed and opened her eyes quickly.

"Thanks freckles." She said with a raspy voice.

He frowned, "Lavender- are you alright? Do you want to go to the infirmary?" Joshua asked worriedly.

"No I'm okay." She shook her head.

A cold hand touched her forehead and she whimpered moving away as fast as she could.

"Shit Riot, you're burning up." Raphael's voice came from behind her.

She jumped and spun around but wobbled when she became dizzy and held her head.

"Did you take your temperature?" Joshua asked.

She nodded, "It was 40°C- oh wait 104°F." She said remembering they measure it differently.

"What the fuck?!" Raphael gasped, "You need to go to the doctor now." He demanded.

She shook her head, "It's fine." She sighed and walked down the rest of the stairs.