46. Tell Me

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

"Stop touching me." I gritted out at Petro.

He was still on top of me because he said we needed to have fun before he left me.

"Stop moving and just enjoy it!" He slapped me hard.

I squirmed even more, "No. Stop touching me!" I yelled angrily.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance and took a deep breath before looking down at me evilly. He smirked and ran his hand all over my body making me want to throw up.

"NO!" I shouted moving around.

"Sera-"

"No!" I screamed.

"Princess!"

"Sorry love but we do what I want to do." He chuckled loudly.

"Stop it! No." My eyes watered.

He picked up the nightgown and groaned while I tried to get out of his grip. He traced my ribcage, "My mark looks good on you." He whispered, "It's perfect, and now everyone will know you're mine love." He said completely captivated by my marked skin.

"I'm not yours." I whispered crying.

"Seraf-"

He looked up and his eyes softened as he dried my face, "But of course my beloved," he caressed my cheek, "you're are mine. Even in death you will be mine. I was always be right here." He said poking my head, "And here eventually." He finished pointing to my heart.

I laughed bitterly, "That will never happen." I spat pulling on the restraints.

He stood sighing and started taking his coat off making me panic.

"Petro- no." I shook my head.

"Sera- yes." He mocked pulling his shirt over his head while grinning at me.

I started pulling the chains harder making my wrist turn red but I didn't care.

"No! I SAID NO!" I shouted moving far away.

"PRINCESS!"

"Don't you dare." I spat.

"SERAFINA WAKE UP!"

"It's wrong to deny me what I want." Petro said unbuckling his belt.

"No no no. Don't." I repeated.

His pants went down and he walked to me like I was his prey, and of course I was.

"You don't have to do this." I looked at him.

He ignored me and fixed me to sit up against the headboard. My arms flapped around and I kicked as much as I could but it didn't work.

I was a sobbing mess trying to push him away.