37. His Help

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

Hearing voices I willed myself to listen, I heard my family and Petro talking about the Shi crime family. Of course I already knew everything he was saying but it was already part of the plan. The reason my men left so quickly was because they had to start preparing for the next war. They had to take down the Shi family even if that meant it was with or without me.

I pushed myself to open my eyes but the restriction I felt made it so hard. I felt like I was pushing a barrier that was impossible to be break but I kept trying. After a few minutes I opened my eyes and looked around. My family had their backs to me and faced Petro so I slowly got up and stumbled quietly.

Some wires were still attached to me but I walked to the window making no noise. "I do love her." I heard him whisper to himself, "All I've ever wanted was her to come with me and be safe." He carried on.

I lifted the window and took one last glance, 'I'm sorry, please forgive me.' I thought and jumped out the window making the wires connected to me snap.

I bolted for the forest and ran as fast as I could through the trees without falling. I stopped to catch my breath and leaned on a tree panting, "Biscuits, what kind of poison was that." I gasped.

An alarm went off from behind me and I groaned taking off running again before they caught me. I ran to the shed we went to when doing the trials and took out the extra burner phone I hid in there. Running out the door I dialed his number and listened to the ringing.

"Uva pequena? Is that you?" Wills voice came out panicked.

My feet moved fast, "It's me, I need you to come get me. Be at the meet up spot in 15 please." I panted.

"We're coming." He said as I heard rustling and then hung up.

Looking around making sure no one was following me and slowed down a bit but fell to the floor.

"Ah, shoot." I yelped looking at my foot.

My heel had a sharp rock in it and was bleeding badly so I pulled it out hissing.

I tore a piece of my t-shirt off and wrapped my foot tight so the pressure would help. I grunted standing up and luckily it didn't hurt that much so I took off jogging this time. It took longer to get there but when I did I saw the SUV and got happy that they beat me here.

Aid jumped out and helped me into the car while I tried to catch my breath. My head was on his shoulder and I felt someone grab my foot making me whimper a little.

"You scared me." Aid whispered.

I felt water drops on my head and looked up to see him crying, "It's okay I'm here." I promised hugging him.

I yelped and jumped but Aid helped me down and I turned to see Will pouring alcohol on my foot.

In the front H and Z sat frowning at me but I could see the relief in their eyes.