67. It's Time

ALESSANDRO POV:

ALESSANDRO POV:

There was a small knock on my office door making me look up from all the documents that crowded my desk.

My eyes went to the clock 7:54 AM, "Come in." I called out looking back at the papers.

"Daddy?" She asked and my eyes snapped back up to see her head peeking through.

I smiled softly, "Hey princess, come in." I told her moving all the papers away.

I'll deal with that boring trash later.

Serafina slowly walked in and sat on one of the chairs in front of my desk with a thoughtful face.

"Are you okay? Is something troubling you?" I asked leaning back.

She sighed, "Not really. I guess it's time to talk about everything huh?" She pressed her lips in a thin line.

I hummed, "About Pietro... or?" I trailed off with a 'you know' face.

"Oh- that... I'm not sure." She spoke honestly.

I nodded in understanding, "If I may ask- why didn't you tell any of us about this... Daegan? You've never once brought him up before so why?" I questioned curiously.

"For many reasons actually. One being you and the boys would kill him for even stepping within five feet of me." She rolled her eyes.

I nodded again, "You're not wrong. I am going to kill him as soon as I can. He signed his death as soon as he touched you inappropriately." I told her with dark eyes.

"Dad- you can't kill all the boys who come after me, you know that right?" She laughed.

I scoffed, "Of course I can. I'm not a mafia boss for nothing. Who said I couldn't do it?" My eyebrows furrowed with a frown on my face.

"Mmm- so shall I give you a list of names of all the boys that have tried to make a move on me? It might be long but as you said, you'll kill all the boys." She smirked with a raised brow.

My eyes went wide, "Why didn't you tell us about this before!? Give me the list- now!" I demanded while she laughed throwing her head back.

I'm not joking.

"Why you glaring at me? You were just joking right dad?" She looked at me putting her hands up.

"No. I want names. They shall all be dead by tomorrow morning." I gritted out.

She pursed her lips, "You're crazy." She breathed out.

"Baby. I don't know why you're stating the obvious." I shook my head confused, "Everyone in this family is crazy- it's in the genes, so now my princess... give me names." I smiled sweetly.

She rolled her eyes, "Sorry dad but I'm not giving you the names. Knowing you and the men in this family- you'll all go on a rampage." She crossed her arms leaning back.