28. Favorite Show

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

The rest of the week went by pretty fast since the boys were hovering over me all the time. I loved being with them but they barely let me go to the restroom alone anymore.

Moving over a bit I heard shifting and I sighed turning to look at my brothers.

I know they figured out who Tigerblood is and are worried TB would try to hurt me, but if that was the case I would be hurt already. This traitor is only here as in informant and wouldn't touch me by Petro's law.

Each of them made it so obvious but the person remains clueless. When they run into TB there are side glances, glares, and most important sticking to my hips. I can tell they're on edge especially since they don't want to believe who it is, but sometimes things just happen.

I also have to keep up my clueless act.

"OK. That is it. This whole week you've been following me around like bodyguards. I can't even go to my room alone! I love being with you always but what the biscuits!" I huffed annoyed.

They glanced to each other nervously, "N-nothing babydoll, we just want to hang out with you?" Fano stated more as a question.

I looked at him with a blank face and threw a pillow at his head.

"Angel eyes, we're just worried about you. The ball is coming up in a week and we aren't sure if you're okay with it." Valen explained.

Wow, I almost fell for that too even if it was half the truth.

"I'll be fine. Especially with you guys by my side." I reassured.

"Stella-" Sanny started but I cut him off, "No I'm serious, I'm okay no one will hurt me again. Especially at home, there are cameras everywhere now go do whatever you do." I waved in a shoo manner.

All of them had a light bulb moment and suddenly grinned taking off running, "See you at dinner Topolina!" Leo yelled.

Facepalming I sighed because I know exactly where they are going, to the security room. Instead of following me they are just going to watch from the cameras, oh boy.

I got up looking at the camera in the corner and stuck out my tongue before stomping away.

Stalkers.

I skipped down the hallways but stopped when I heard deep voices.

Biscuits again!

I bit my lip, turned around and ever so slightly and quietly tiptoed in the direction I came from. Just as I was about to put my foot down a voice startled me, "Princess?" It asked.