34. The Truth

THIRD PERSON POV:

THIRD PERSON POV:

Nicole was sobbing and shaking her head, her sons were starring blankly at the floor, none of them wanted to believe it.

"You can't be Maximo! How could you! She's your cousin. You betrayed your family!" Nicole cried taking a few steps back.

Serafina watched hidden from the 7 foot balcony above frowning, she doesn't like seeing her family hurt. Watching her aunt and family break down hurt her so much. She waited hoping this would be over soon, she didn't want to show herself unless he did something drastic. Revealing herself as hellfire without it being needed could cause major problems and all she wanted was for it to end.

Petro had two hundred or more men with him while her family only had themselves, their friends, and around 50 extra men. Petro chuckled and walked around slowly, "Oh boohoo." He sighed, "This family drama is annoying, I want what I came for. Where is she?" He turned to Maximo.

"She went to the restroom a few minutes ago." He grinned putting his hands in his pockets.

A snap of a finger made three guards leave the ballroom and search for her. Alessandro stepped forward, "I told you she's not here. Besides she would never go with you." He glared. Petro spun around and scanned him, "No? Not even after the little stunt you pulled the other morning? Did papa bear have a tantrum? What were the words? Oh yes it was 'Go with him' Hmm.. isn't that what you said to her?" He mocked.

Alessandro's cold eyes cracked a bit, the guilt shining through but he caught himself before more could be shown.

The 3 men came back, "Niemand war da." (German "Nobody was there." One of the men gritted out.

Petro's eyes turn dark and he moved silently in front of the family scanning each one. All of them were tense, what was he going to do?

What did they say? Where was she?

He stopped at Gianna since she was a bit away from everyone and she glared at him with hatred. He smirked, "Your daughter looks at me the same." He told her softly.

"Good, I'm glad." She spat.

Petro cocked his head, "Ziel." (German "Target or aim.") and grinned grabbing her to pull her back against his chest with a knife to her throat.

Serafina took a step, she wasn't worried about her mother she could easily get out of that. What worried her was the precaution Petro took and looked at the red dot on her mother's chest.

"No!" Everyone shouted.

The Wilders and De Rosiers were horrified, being in the mafia you see crazy shit but was he really doing all this just for her? Was he that crazy?