53. Long Road Ahead

THIRD PERSON POV:

THIRD PERSON POV:

Alessandro banged his head against the wall in his closet feeling stupid.

'Fuck, was this feeling of missing someone who is with you ever going to go away?' He thought.

He knew they should've let her go but even if they did his sons would go after her. His sons were his children, he was Satan's lightening and they were his demon children. They would hunt her down like a wolf and it's prey making it hard for to escape. She is smart no doubt but with our knowledge of her being Hellfire it makes it harder. We all now know to follow the name instead. She could run away all over the world but her name would spread around like wildfire as well.

He got dressed in a gloomy mood and made his way out of the room passing Gianna on the way. They still haven't really forgave each other for what happened. She hurt their daughter out of what... jealously? Was it out of annoyance? He didn't understand what exactly. Apparently she's mad at him because of what they did but she doesn't even know the full story and they were trying to fix her mistake.

"Gianna." He sighed looking at her.

She scowled, "What is it Alessandro? Don't you have somewhere to be that isn't here?" She spat slamming her nightstand shut.

Alessandro slightly started feeling anger but kept himself calm, "Gianna you need to stop acting like I'm the only one who did wrong. We shouldn't have done that but if we didn't then the boys would have done something much more stupid. She was safe and asleep most of the time. You on the other hand was the one who messed up. You hurt her for no fucking reason. You want to be mad at someone else for your mistake but it doesn't work like that. Suck it up already. Own your fucking actions and deal with it like an adult." He glared at her and left the room.

Gianna frowned looking down, he was right and she needed to stop blaming others. She just felt that if blaming him would take some guilt away but it wasn't doing anything for her. All the it was doing was loosing the love of her life and she didn't want that.

Slamming the door open Alessandro stomped to his desk with an angry face and sat down grumbling. His sons watched with a curious yet scared look because their father mad was never a good thing.

Alessandro POV:

I started flipping through my files a bit aggressively but I couldn't help it. Gianna made me a bit upset and we had tons of work to do today.

"Dad?" Leo asked confused.

I looked up and calmed down due to the slight fear showing in their eyes.

"Erm- right." I cleared my throat, "We have to pay a visit to a few people today so gear up and be outside in 40." I ordered.

They nodded and got up leaving the room quickly to get their stuff ready.