74. I Need You

SANTINO POV:

SANTINO POV:

My mouth went dry and I felt my heart drop as I stared at my sister. Her breathing was slow and her skin was pale... too pale.

"She's loosing too much blood." Dr. Eena muttered to herself with furrowed brows.

I took in a sharp breath watching the scene, dad was frozen with fear as the only emotion visible on his face. Brandon was holding Val who was cursing and trying to reach for her. Everyone wanted to go to her but we had to stay out of the way.

"Leo I need you to grab her and take her down to the infirmary." Dr. Eena looked at him still trying to stop the bleeding, "NOW!" She shouted at his frozen state.

He snapped out of it and picked her up before both of them sprinted out of the room. Without knowing it I stood up knocking the chair over and took off after them.

"Come on Stella." I mumbled running behind them with my eyes on her.

As we entered the infirmary people gasped, "GET THE EMERGENCY ROOM READY NOW!" Dr. Eena ordered loudly.

Leo put her down on a gurney and a few nurses who weren't busy ran to help as the others prepared the room for her.

"Somethings wrong." Dr. Eena spoke.

"Doctor, she has lost a lot of blood but not enough to have this kind of affect on her." A nurse frowned.

"What's wrong with my daughter?!" Dad's voice boomed from behind me.

"We need to move now!" Eena panicked and they all started running next to her.

We followed but stopped at the window, there has been a few upgrades in the infirmary as this was one. Every emergency surgery room had a big window where you could watch, we got it so we didn't have to leave during any surgeries. It was just a precaution though... I'd never thought we'd have to use it.

All of us were crowded by the window watching helplessly and trying to make sure she was alright.

Please be alright.

"Her heart rate is too slow."

"It's dropping quickly."

"We need oxygen!"

"Get that blood to stop now!"

"Doc-"

Her heart stopped and I stumbled back.

Dr. Eena jumped on top of Serafina and started giving her CPR.

"1 2 3 4 5" she grunted.

Tears fell from my eyes and I bit back a sob that was trying to break through.

"GET THE DEFIBRILLATOR! CHEST COMPRESSIONS AREN'T WORKING WELL ENOUGH!"

"10 11 12 13 14 15 16." Her arms kept pushing down hard almost making me cringe.