49. Sooner or Later

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

As I woke up I tried to turn but something held me tightly and my eyes popped open to see a shirt. I managed to wiggled around a little and look up to see Joshua, my head was on his chest and his head on top of mine. I kept trying to wiggle out but he would just hold me tighter and I huffed picking up my head to see the clock over his shoulder.

7:06 PM

It's only seven? Eh good enough.

I sighed putting my head back down and just enjoyed the warmth for a few minutes.

"Joshua wake up." I whispered squirming.

He groaned, "mm- no." He mumbled putting his face in my hair.

"Joshua please." I pushed him a little.

"Nooo." He whined shaking his head.

My face scrunched up, he is worse than waking up my brothers when I fall asleep with them.

"Get up before I kick you so hard you will never have kids." I threatened hoping he would get up.

"Mmm- kids are annoying anyways." He mumbled half asleep.

Oh my god. Are you kidding me.

"Come on lavender go back to sleep." He whispered still half asleep.

Lavender?

I made a gagging face like bleh no.

I sighed, "Freckles unless you want my brothers to come in here and kill you, I highly suggest you let go now." I told him innocently.

"They're probably still sleeping like you should be." He groaned into the pillow.

Just then any door burst open and Leo stood there glaring angrily, "Oh man." Joshua whispered letting go.

"Hey Leo." I rubbed my eyes sitting up.

His eye twitched looking at Joshua but he turned and smiled at me, "Hi topolina, did you sleep okay?" He asked coming towards me.

I stretched nodding, "Mhm. Why are you awake so soon? Did you sleep well?" I asked letting out a small yawn.

He chuckled, "You sound like a kitten yawning maybe I should reconsider calling you topolina." He teased smirking.

I rolled my eyes getting out of bed and went in my closet to get clothes for Joshua and myself.

"Here you go. You can use the bathroom first. Extra tooth brush and more stuff is in the second middle drawer." I told him.

"Okay thanks." He yawned walking in the bathroom tiredly.

I turned to Leo and sat down, "I know why you're here Leo. Just say what you want to now." I sighed.