8. Dreadful Explanation

ALESSANDRO POV:

ALESSANDRO POV:

Dreading the conversation and coming home Gianna and I knew we had to tell the boy's what's going on and everything about their sister. Ignoring it for now we while walking into our foyer Gianna and I smelt an amazing aroma, we figured one of the maids made dinner for the family since we got back late. We followed it to the kitchen and were surprised to see all the kids in the kitchen getting the food ready. They hadn't noticed us yet, but a new song came on the speaker and they all started dancing and passing Serafina around laughing. I've never seen them so carefree, so happy, so alive, and it looks so natural.

I turned to Gianna who was silently crying at the sight in front of her. Needless to say she was so happy they were getting along. I looked at Serafina and she didn't flinch when the boys would grab her, she didn't scream, and her eyes had a sparkle.

The twins were dancing around the island putting dishes together and walking to the dining room. The other two grabbed the cups, pitcher, and ice for the drinks and followed the twins to the table. Serafina was bossing them around saying if they ruined it they wouldn't get a piece of her prize, of what I don't know but she's cute. All of them started being careful and apologized so fast we laughed out loud.

"Oh hey mom, dad when did you guys get here?" Santino asked putting the last dish on the already set table while all the kids took a seat.

"Just now actually, I'm glad to see you're all having a good time. Did one of the maids make the food?" Gianna asked while sitting down and myself following after her.

"Um.. no topolina here made everything. We kinda just watched and made sure she didn't get hurt. Doesn't it smell fantastic?" (Italian "little mouse") Leonardo gushed while looking at Serafinas tomato face.

To be honest we were quite shocked that she was able to make all the food or any food at all but we remember they probably treated her as a slave. I looked at my princess lovingly and decided it is time someone praised her for her hard work.

"It looks absolutely delicious baby, I want to thank you so much for doing this I can't wait to try it. But I don't want it to be a habit we will take care of you. Now why don't you tell us about the delectable creations you made." I told her softly and she nodded blushing at the praise.

"Um well, my parents only moved to Scotland when I was born and even though they owned a restaurant they were never one for the local cuisine so I learned a bit of everything. I made a Caprese Salad with pesto sauce, traditional lasagna with basil, and lastly a cheese ravioli with a spicy 7 cheese sauce to give it a kick, because I love spicy food and there's bread sticks. Oh also most of it is from scratch. You can try whatever you want." She said proud of all the work she did but looking at everything except us.

"Sounds amazing, lets dig in." Gianna said happily.

Everyone got a bit of everything well the boys didn't exactly eat the salad since they never liked vegetables. The food in total though was absolutely delicious, I've never had any food that tasted this great. I know I live in Italy and it's Italian food but the food she made was like it actually made from life long Italians.