88. Yes And No

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

We sat there for a little while watching Killian and Wesley spar with each other. Wesley kept getting knocked down but what mattered to me was that he picked himself up. That assures me that he won't give up easily, he'll fight till he can't anymore and live up to our names. I smiled watching Wes get happy because he finally knocked Killian down. Maybe Killian can help me train them more, they would learn a lot more than just me doing it.

Some of them finally decided to take a break and go get something to eat. I felt dad shift and he looked at me with a weird expression before clearing his throat.

"I have some things to do but I'll see you soon, get some food okay?" He kissed my head, "Do you need help with anything?" I asked curiously, "No," he shook his head, "I can take care of it, you however need to relax. Okay?" He helped me up.

"Okay," I nodded, "See you later." I jumped to kiss his cheek and left the gym.

I walked through the halls just thinking about everything that's happened. It sure has been quite eventful and I'm so tired, emotionally anyways.

I made it to my room and sat down at my desk with a hand on my cheek while I stared into space. The light hit something and it shine in my eye and I looked down at the two pieces of jewelry.

I picked up my ankle bracelet that said Riot from Ivan and the ring from Petro. A small smile made it's way to way face as I watched the diamond sparkle. The ankle bracelet he got me was white gold and the dot of the 'I' on 'riot' was a diamond.

I miss Ivan but I don't at the same time.

Ivan did many things he regretted but in the end he died for me, protected me, his queen. He was my protector even if he is the who brought me to the villain in the first place. Ivan was my knight but no one said he was in shining armor, or any at all.

My gaze then fixed on the ring and I didn't know how to feel about it. It was over but yet, it wasn't. I had an internal battle to go through now that the real one is over with.

But how could I?

How could I possible fight myself when I'm just reminded that everything they said was true. If it wasn't before, they made sure it was true. Adaline, my birth giver told me before and I didn't believe it but now?

Maybe I did.

A knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts and I sighed putting both of them down.

"Come in," I said loudly still looking at them.

The door opened in the corner of my eye but I didn't look up, the ring was keeping my gaze.

"Angel eyes?"

I sucked in a breath and slowly looked up to see Valen standing there stiffly. He looked a bit scared and he scratched his hand biting his lip.