19. Her Home

THIRD PERSON POV:

THIRD PERSON POV:

Men all around the room flinched at the sound of glass shattering. Two of them had to duck in order to get away from the shards that flew around.

They all stiffened while watching their boss shake in anger.

They were afraid.

It's true they all have done things, things that will send them to the depths of hell. Things that would never be forgiven but one thing they are afraid of more, is their boss. He is capable of the worst.

They didn't want to face his wrath. They wanted to live a few more years if possible.

Petro and his men in Germany just received word that Serafina was gone. The man she left in the alley took the first flight to Germany and is currently standing in front of any angry mafia psychopath.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard.

The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She knocked me out as soon as we left. She killed the other 3 spies you had in the Italian guard. She went home." He cowered pathetically.

Petro looked at him and chucked, not a humorless chuckle but an eerily calm chuckle. The men took a step back, "Home?" He asked. His fist slammed against the desk, "HER HOME IS HERE. WITH ME! IF SHE WAS HOME SHE WOULD BE WITH ME!" He screamed loosing control.

He took a deep breath, "Tell me how a seven year old girl who was most likely hurt from her daily beatings was able to take out 9 of my men? Hmm? You are telling me a girl half your size was able to kill 8 of my men and left you to deliver a message?" He asked condescendingly.

"Sir, you know who she is. Even if she didn't take them out herself she has people. She's powerful." He got out stuttering.

Petro let out a sinister smile, "Indeed, you guys should've have been more controlling over her. You guys trained her so you should know her weaknesses but alas she's perfect isn't she? Don't answer I already know." He said shaking his head.

Petro turned to his second in command, "Rufen Sie Anatoly an. Sagen Sie ihm, wir müssen mit dem Plan beginnen. Everyone. Verlasse uns." (German "Call Anatoly. Tell him we need to start the plan. Everyone. Leave us.") He order and watched as everyone but his guard leave.

He leaned in front of his desk and hummed, "You know, I have one more person working for me in the Italian mafia. You could say this person is close to the family. And he happened to call me this afternoon with a list of her, injuries." Petro stated calmly, too calmly.

The guard shook, he knew he was done for.

"Imagine my surprise when I found out she was poisoned. That's right. One of you dirtbags used a knife laced with poison on her. As much as I hate her being away from me she was lucky enough to make it to help in time. If she died. Your whole family would perish. But since she is okay, for now. You will have to do. You hurt her. And that's not okay with me, only I hurt her." Petro said grabbing the mans neck and throwing hits at him.