16. You're Staying

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

-2 MONTHS AFTER KIDNAPPING-

Hearing the door open I turned my head from looking out the small window. I sat still as one of his maids brought me a small tray with bread, oatmeal, and some water. The first couple of days being here I refused to eat anything he gave me which resulted in a punishment I wish to never speak of.

She sat the tray down in the middle of the room but I didn't make a move until she left. I won't trust anyone who works for him, never.

She cast me a pitiful smile and walked out closing the door. After waiting a few minutes I decided it was okay to start moving. Pushing myself up with my good arm I grunted in pain and moved to the food. Two days ago I was punished for tell him that he can take his Ken looking self to a bridge and jump off and do a freaking flip while he's at it. Sarcasm wasn't appreciated. I haven't seen him since.

The first month he would visit me everyday and tell me how my family was going crazy look for me. Telling me about his spies within the Italian mafia that had given them false hope. He'd taunt me and try to trigger my anger so if I fought back he'd punish me. At first it worked, I had been beaten so much I rarely moved but two weeks ago he started visiting less. Not that I cared. At least I didn't have to listen to his rants anymore.

The only thing I could do in this small room was read a stupid book he gave me that is titled "How To Become the Perfect German Wife". While eating my oatmeal I got a flashback from when he came to deliver his present.

*FLASHBACK*

It has been 43 days, the only reason I know that is from the lines I've created on the wall with a rock since I've been here.

Sitting in silence I tried to focus on what I could do to get out of this hellhole. For the past 3 weeks I've been trying to listen to shift changes from the guards in the hall. I've been trying to keep the schedule but it's hard when you don't have a clock. I just have to estimate from the time I hear the first shift after I wake up to when I sleep.

Hearing footsteps I furrowed my brows, it was too early for any of them to be switching and I already ate which means one thing. Petro is coming.

I backed into the corner and waited for the monster to come in.

The door opened and he stepped in with his hands behind his back and a smile on his face. He glanced around and then sat on the chair facing me and put a package on his lap.

He starred at me for a few moments and sighed, "Beloved. I'm only here to give you this." He pointed at the small wrapped package. I stayed quite and just starred at him passively, "I found this last night and decided that since you've been good I would reward you with this gift. I know you'll love it." He placed it on the floor and kicked it to me.