82. Call Me

ALESSANDRO POV:

ALESSANDRO POV:

I leaned my head back on the wall and sighed closing my eyes tiredly. It has been six hours and it was currently about three almost four in the morning. I was so close to going around and looking for that surgery room but I had to keep myself calm.

Most of the family left around midnight to stay at a hotel nearby because they were getting too anxious. I on the other hand refused to leave just in case anything went wrong. The only people who stayed with me was Stefano, Killian, Skylar, and the three walking corpses that were just that- when I got my hands on them obviously.

It was obvious to anyone here that each of them had a special place for her in their hearts even if they didn't want to admit it. It bothered the fuck out of me, they needed to die already or go missing in the ocean. I'm sure it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

The flames wanted to stay as well but Will convinced them to go to the hotel after cleaning up that little accident. They're extremely close to her and it's hurting them more than they think.

This is why we need her to be alright, no one in this family could go on without her like nothing. Even if we had time to grieve over her death none of us would be the same, we'd be empty.

We'd be numb.

"Mr. Donatello?" I heard a small voice speak.

I opened my eyes to see Skylar standing in front of me with a sad face. She looked at her hands and shakily offered me a cup of I'm guessing coffee.

"Uh- Killian and I went to get everyone something to give them a little kick. I assumed you liked it just black?" She stammered looking at the cup.

I took if from her slowly, "Thank you Skylar." My voice came out gruff from being up all day and night.

I stared at the cup of coffee and blinked looking at the black liquid steam rising. I didn't want to tell her that I probably couldn't drink this. It's nothing rude, it's just that... ever since Serafina was eight she'd always make my coffee. At first she'd scold me telling me how coffee was bad for you but after a while she gave up. She started making it for me saying that if I was going to drink the poison it might as well be good. It didn't matter how early she had to wake up, she was always up before me with a hot cup of coffee with a smile. The only time she wouldn't be there is if she was sick or left for a mission. Even then if she didn't leave too early she'd start it for me and it was the cutest thing. After that I could never really dink coffee if she didn't make it for me... it is ridiculous a bit but I didn't care.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault." She looked down bring me out of my dilemma.

I put it down next to me, "Listen Skylar, it wasn't your fault at all. I know you've only just met her but she would've done it 100 times over again. Serafina is a sweet girl and does deadly things in order to protect the people she cares about. She saved you because she made a promise to your bother, and she always keeps them. Even if you weren't there I can guarantee you she definitely would've ended up here anyways. Either from protecting her family or friends, it doesn't matter. Right now no one is to blame for what happened except Pietro, we just need to hope she recovers from this." I told her taking a deep breath.