33. The Ball

THIRD PERSON POV:

THIRD PERSON POV:

The entire Donatello family were quite on edge, today was the ball and took every precaution.

They doubled guards.

They added extra cameras.

They armed themselves.

They had men guarding in a mile radius around the ball room but was it enough?

Will it ever be enough?

They kept as much as they could about the security measures between their small tight knit group.

The only ones who knew who Tigerblood was Alessandro, his father, his brothers, and his sons. They didn't want any of the others knowing because it was already hard enough to restrain themselves.

How could this person betray them?

Why?

What is the outcome, the reward?

The ball wasn't at night this time, instead they choose to do it in the afternoon as another precaution. It was secure on their end but it also was last time and she was taken.

Silently the 10 of them ducked into Alessandro's office to discuss the safety of their princess.

Alessandro sighed and sat down, it was early in the morning and he was already stressed. He was worried, sad, and angry that his daughter couldn't do the simplest things without being a target.

"Dad I know we have to introduce her to our world but does it have to be now? Can't we wait until we've taken care of the problem." Tino asked shuffling.

Alessandro shook his head, "I wish we could, but it's better now especially since word got out about her being back. Thanks to our little traitor." He huffed.

"Everyone wants to see her." Grandpa admitted, "People from everywhere are coming, hell old acquaintances of mine are coming and I haven't spoke to them in years. She's the first Donatello lady born after five generations. They're intrigued." He explained.

"Because she's special?" Stefano asked.

"Because she's the princess. And soon after she will be a queen. She has more power than all of us." Emiliano smiled.

He was proud, this little girl has done so much for them just by being born. Her life was not and has not been the easiest but she fought her way through it. She was the most important person in the world whether she knew it or not. She has the protection of more than 3 mafia organizations, especially the top three, their family being first. Even if someone tried to hurt her they would now be claiming war on every mafia group associated with the Donatello's. They would perish before even touching her but how is it Petro always makes it around that? A traitor that's how. Emiliano frowned, this person was close to them and they did something unforgettable, unforgivable really.