22. His Soul

THIRD PERSON POV:

THIRD PERSON POV:

The Donatello boys were excited after having lunch with the family. After hearing how the brothers first bonded with Serafina, everyone thought it'd be a great idea to set up another bonding day.

Instead of having an obstacle course they would have trials. Each team consisted only of siblings which resulted in 5 teams. The fathers of each team all made a bet of who would win, let's just say the losers wouldn't live it down.

Trial one would be a scavenger hunt, which would lead them to the tools they need for trial two.

Trial two would be a paintball course where the supplies would be what they discovered in the scavenger hunt.

Trial three would be the end of the course to where they need to use roller skates over wet concrete to get flags around the castle in 15 minutes.

Finally trial four depending on how many flags you have will result in how many ingredients you get to bake an edible dessert.

Everyone was outside and ready to go in their matching outfits which consisted of a red shirt that read 'The Donatello Trials' and black shorts with some running shoes. Serafina had her hair tied in pig tails and the boys smeared a black like on each of her cheeks.

"CHILDREN! WELCOME TO THE DONATELLO TRIALS!" Their grandfather boomed.

Cheers erupted from all the kids and the guards who chose the option to watch.

"We have provided you with maps of the forest behind you. In order to survive the next round will rely on what you have found throughout the hunt. Good luck." Their grandmother said kindly.

"You better win." All the dads said at the same time making them scowl at each other.

"At the sound of the bell you can go. You have 30 minutes." Alessandro told them looking at his children.

All the kids turned around and waited for the bell.

"Psssh we got this." Maximo said cockily.

Everyone scoffed because he really is a self absorbed idiot, but they still love him.

*DING DING DING*

With that they were all off.

Zooming through the trees trying to follow the map the boys argued about going the wrong way.

The map had three points and they need to make it all in 30 minutes, that was 8 minutes to spare in between if they were lucky.