90. Demios's Firefly

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

-TWO YEARS LATER-

Yesterday after a very complicated mission I met with The Flames. It was quite... informative and today I finally got home after a ten hour flight. I was tired and sad but mostly tired.

I walked into the living room sad and Daegan looked up at me with a confused face.

"What's wrong firefly?" He got up and kissed my head.

My eyes moved over to Killian and Willow but they were confused just the same. Willow was Killian's girlfriend that he met last year and we all live together. Willow was a model and we told her everything and in turn she offered us to stay at her home here in Austria.

I sat down, "Leo had a baby, Sanny got married, Valen got engaged, and Fano has a girlfriend. I'm missing all the important events." I mumbled sadly.

"A baby?! WITH MY SISTER?!" Killian shrieked.

I shook my head, "Uh, to be honest I'm not sure Killian. When we came here I decided not to involve myself with their affairs anymore. The only reason I know is Aidan told me when I had my monthly meeting with The Flames yesterday." I explained quietly.

All of them looked at me sympathetically, "If you miss them so much we can go to Italy. I have a home an hour away from where your family lives..." Willow suggested.

"No. It's just- I mainly just miss my Dad... he was my best friend you know?" a tear rolled down, "I'm going to take a nap, I had a long day yesterday and I've been tired lately." I wiped it away.

I flopped on the bed face down, I heard the door open and close but I didn't look up.

"Firefly, I'm sorry." Daegan sat down next to me.

My head turned to look at him, "For what? Nothing was your fault." I spoke confused.

He pulled me into his lap, "I just wish you could see your dad, you've been so down lately. I hate seeing you sad, I'm sorry." He whispered into my neck.

I kissed his head and hugged him, "It's for the best, I don't want to cause any problems." I mumbled.

He hummed and I played with his hair for a few minutes, "I have an idea," he suddenly spoke.

"What's that?" I asked leaning back.

He smiled, "I'll handle everything, it'll be a surprise okay? I want you to be happy." He kissed my cheek.

"I am happy, with you." I said honestly.

His smile widened, "You know... still remember the first time I saw you in the underground," he said thoughtfully, "You totally had a crush on me. Didn't you? You were dying to get me alone with you." He smirked.

I scoffed, "If I remember correctly you are the one who asked to take me to a midnight meal after five rejections, not the other way around." I smirked back.