65. Tell Him

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

I walked into the castle trying to stay hidden but with great loss I heard shrieks and growls. I spun around and smiled sheepishly with the boys behind me trying to avoid the looks from my family.

"What the fuck happened to you?!" Will asked worried and confused.

Valen stepped forward, "Oh Lucifer- are you hurt?! Whose balls do I need to cut off?!" He panicked while Leo stepped even closer, "I TOLD YOU TO KEEP HER SAFE AND WHAT HAPPENS?! SHE COMES BACK COVERED IN BLOOD!" Leo shouted angrily.

"Uh...it's not my blood." I told them nonchalantly and yawned.

"Oh- well then... Go shower. That shit gets gross after a while." Fano said sitting down.

"Yeah looks sticky already." Sanny's face scrunched up.

I narrowed my eyes, "Drama queens. All of you." I mumbled walking away.

"We heard that princess!" Dad called out.

I stomped my feet harder walking away, "You were supposed to!" I shouted back and heard laughter.

Walking into my room I sniffed and it smell different- like cologne and perfume mixed together. I narrowed my eyes looking around but walked to the bathroom anyways.

I'll deal with that later.

After I was done and had gotten dressed I pressed my bracelet alarm and walked out waiting for it. I heard feet pounding coming in my direction- idiots overreacting again.

Someone jumped out from the other side of my bed and tackled me but I rolled us over and pinned them. Another two started coming and I got up going for each one after the other. I'd knock one down and they'd take turns but they'd never be able to take me. They tried to overpower me but even if they worked together I was able to outsmart them all- it's all about tactics not strength.

"What is it?!" Aidan shouted barging in with the others.

"Oh my god." Dad rubbed his face annoyed.

My hands grabbed all three and I threw them on the ground before standing next to them.

"Wesley, Cara, Pepper." I looked at the three groaning figures on the floor, "It looks like someone hasn't been training lately. If you're ever going to get me down you need to fight better than that." I narrowed my eyes.

Wesley sat up, "Damn Serafina- that hurt like a bitch. Did you get stronger?" He wheezed holding his shoulder that I twisted earlier.

"You hit your panic button for them..." Maxi groaned rubbing his face.

I shrugged, "My room smelt different. How was I supposed know they're using new perfumes to throw me off my game." I pointed to my flames.

"Oh I don't know..." Aidan rolled his eyes, "It's my job to know everything." He mocked my voice and I glared at him.