81. I Can't

ALESSANDRO POV:

ALESSANDRO POV:

"D-daddy?" Her lips trembled and blood ran out of the corner of her mouth.

My hands were shaking and my breathing came out in gasps. I didn't know what to do other than comfort her in her moment of pain.

"Yes baby, I'm here." My thumb ran across her cheeks gently.

My eyes watered and I felt the tears slipping down my face like a waterfall.

She was in my arms and I could see the pain in her eyes, I could hear the pain in her voice. The color from her eyes were slipping and I couldn't do a fucking thing about it. I blinked putting my faith in my little girl, but would she make it this time...

"T-the contract... it's all... there..." She breathed out and her eyes rolled back.

"Serafina? Baby?" I shook her softly.

"Serafina!" Val screamed.

She didn't open her eyes.

"Serafina." Stefano cried crouching next to us.

"Open your eyes baby." I pleaded.

The ambulance tires screech to a stop- there was two and they got out running to us.

"Serafina!" Aidan cried out being held by Will.

This couldn't be her end.

"Serafina..." I called moving as the paramedic pushed us all out of the way.

We were safe but... she wasn't.

The paramedics were shouting in German but I don't really think any of us knew.

"They're talking about moving her. They need to get to the hospital soon or she's dead." Daegan said loudly.

They moved her body on to a stretcher and started running to one of the vans. I took off after them and with some arguing Daegan told them I was coming with.

"We'll follow." He breathed as they shut the door.

"Per favore combatta principessa." (Italian "Please fight princess.") I ran a hand through my hair watching them work.

The knife was still in her chest and every time I looked at it, I felt so much pain. My eyes drifted to her hand and I stared at the ring on her finger. I didn't have any time to think because machines started going off and I felt us moving faster. They were shouting and everyone was going by so fast until we made it to the hospital. They pulled her out and I followed them in but a few nurses stopped me and I grunted in frustration. My feet paced and I heard running seeing everyone come in.