56. Your Dress

THIRD PERSON POV:

THIRD PERSON POV:

-24 HOURS BEFORE-

Almost everyone was already seated for dinner except a few people. Alessandro looked at Leo who was talking to Alexandra quietly. Leo was not given the Don title yet but has taken control of Donatello Laboratories, their legal empire. Everyone thought it was best to wait after he got married which was later this year and he would have time to settle. So therefore his title would be handed to him on his 30th birthday, he had just turned 28. Unlike taking the title at 22 like his father, Alessandro wanted to give him time to actually feel the responsibility of being in control of a company at first. So far he has done absolutely well and everyone hoped he will at least have a child before taking the title. He would be able to spend time with them more but it is their choice since they wanted to wait.

"Leo where is your sister?" Alessandro asked drinking some water.

Leo stopped talking and looked up, "Topolina? I'm not sure to be honest. I haven't had time to see or talk to her today. I'm sure she'll be here soon." He shrugged.

Alessandro hummed, "Tino- Fano? What about you guys?" He looked at them.

"I only saw her this morning." Tino shook his head.

"She might be with Val." Fano looked up from his phone.

Max nodded, "Yeah, I heard them fighting about something earlier." He looked around.

"Fighting? They haven't fought in forever..." Leo said confused.

Just then a bang was heard and a thud until Serafina and Val barged into the room glaring at each other. She threw a punch and he ducked only to be kicked in the gut by her right leg. She looked at Val and he grunted in pain before lunging for her and she dropped to the floor and rolled away.

"What the fuck?" Fano stammered.

Val groaned and they went at it again before he finally got ahold of her and threw her over his shoulder.

"Come on angel eyes." He sighed.

She hit his back, "No let go." She hissed.

"Valentino put your sister down." Grandpa ordered.

Val put her down and she crossed her arms glaring at him, "Don't talk to me." She snarled.

"What did you do Val?" Tino asked his twin.

Val furrowed his brows, "Why do you automatically assume it was me that started it?" He asked offended.