86. Her Choice

ALESSANDRO POV:

ALESSANDRO POV:

I stood at my office window watching the rain fall down against the ground hard. It was dark, it had only just turned six in the morning. After Serafina left and everyone went to bed for the night two hours ago, but I couldn't.

Something felt off, something felt wrong.

Everyone was constantly fighting and it was getting on my damn nerves. I know Valentino is missing, I'm worried because he's my son, but Valentino won't be found unless he wants to be. The only way to find him would be through Serafina, and I know she already went for him. No matter how much this family hurts her she'll always be there for them. She loves us all more than she loves herself, that's her most toxic trait. Yet, it's what makes her well her... she's a family person. Ever since she was a little girl all she wanted was a family, and she got us. It might not be a good thing at times but that's just how it is, how it was meant to be.

Our family is not mad at her, they never were but they don't know how to control their emotions. They just want someone to take the blame and know she won't fight back against them. It sucks seeing her belittled by her own family but she won't let me act, physically anyways.

When we got home yesterday afternoon I talked to our accountant and as of today they are all cut off. If they want their money back they'll have to work for it and learn a lesson.

They all say I'm only on her side because of favoritism but that's not it at all. I love Serafina with all my heart, she's my baby girl, but they are my family as well first. Before she came along I spoiled them all including my nephews. I stopped around the time she came because they needed to learn that you can't have everything. Serafina was abused and when she was first here she had to ask every time she wanted a fucking glass of water. These boys never asked and just bought what they wanted no matter the price. We have enough money but that's not the point, the point is they need to be humbled. As soon as they find out they'll say I don't love them but I couldn't love them anymore than I did. They're my flesh and blood, I'd die for them same as Serafina. I won't lie, I show her more love than the rest but that's because she needs it, deserves it. None of them understand that our princess can't even love herself, so I'm doing it for her. They'll been loved all their lives whereas she's only had less than a decade of it. Who are they to complain about not being loved when their own flesh and blood never got any and was just lucky to find us- to find me.

If they call that favoritism- then I guess I have a favorite, and the spots reserved.

The rain slowed down a bit and I sighed realizing I forgot my bag in the car. I swear to Lucifer- just because I'm called Satan's lightening doesn't mean I like the rain. I went to my room and got a hoodie before walking down the hall.