78. Happy Now?

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

I got in the car and sighed turning to look at the envelope on the passenger seat. It felt like the longer I stared at the large manila envelope the worst I felt.

"UGH!" I screamed and banged my head on the steering wheel.

I took a deep breath to calm myself and started the car putting my seatbelt on. If I didn't wear it the alarm would go off on dads phone and I'd be in so much trouble.

Driving home my eyes glanced at the mirror and I rolled my eyes annoyed. There were two cars following me and I knew they were my dads men and the flames. They need to learn how to tail somebody without being seen, this is ridiculous. I swear I taught them better.

The castle came into view making my heart beat a little faster and my chest tighten. Once I parked I sighed grabbing the envelope and got out closing the door softly. I leaned my head against the door taking a deep breath to calm my nerves.

"You can come out." I said loudly.

As I turned around the flames got up from hiding behind a few cars away. They all looked so worried, especially Aidan who had a deep permanent frown on his face.

"Are you okay sissy?" Pepper asked sincerely.

"Do you want to talk to us about it sis?" Cara stepped up with Pepper.

I wanted to smile at them calling me sister, all three of us girls were sisters to each other and I loved it. But right now I couldn't feel the need to smile.

"I'm fine, a little bit confused though. I believe we need to work on your training again. Following someone and making it obvious that you are isn't good for missions is it?" I crossed my arms.

They smiled sheepishly, "We knew we wouldn't be able to hide from you anyways so we didn't really care." Wesley muttered rocking on his feet.

"Yeah. You see everything, it's a bit scary." Aidan grumbled with a little eye roll.

"Fair enough." I nodded and started walking away.

"What did you go there for?"

"Wait what's in the envelope?"

"I thought our lawyer was gone."

"Are you buying something?"

They all rambled at once and I shook my head but kept walking.

I was hoping to make it to my room quietly without anyone seeing me but that was shot down very quickly. As I passed the living room everyone was in there with different emotions covering their faces.

"Serafina." Grandma called out.

I inwardly cursed biscuits because she hadn't done anything wrong and I can't ignore her. But that didn't mean I didn't have to acknowledge anyone else in the room.