72. A Candle?

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

Everyone including myself watched the women of the family chase the men who were scared to death. They ran faster than I've ever seen them run which is saying something.

"ALESSANDRO VIENI QUI ORA!" (Italian "Come here now.") Mom yelled from down the hall.

"NO SEI PAZZO!" (Italian "You're crazy!") He yelled back with fear in his voice.

"DEMITRI!"

"CARLOS!"

"CARMELO!"

"EMILIANO! Non puoi nasconderti!" (Italian "You can't hide!") Aunt Nicole's voice screamed.

"Yes I can!" He voice squeaked back.

I facepalmed, she only said that to trap him and he literally gave away his location.

"Demitri! You are so done for!" I heard Aunt Evanna grit out nearby.

His voice scoffed, "I'm a bad bitch. You can't kill me!" He yelled, "Ow, love I'm sorry. I didn't mean it sweetheart. Come on I'm your husband- OW." He yelped in pain.

My brothers and cousins looked at each other, "I GET THE ASTON MARTIN!" They all shouted.

I rolled my eyes, of course the first thing they went for was our parents shared car. It was one of a kind and specially ordered with any two features picked out by each of them. I bought it as a present to my dad and uncles as a New Years gift and they absolutely loved it. I was going to buy each of them their own but they made their wives mad and I wasn't going against them. They specifically said they would have to share and learn to be nice to each other so behold... one car.

"If anyone gets that car it's going to me be." I crossed my arms, "I'm the one who bought it. Why should any of you have it?" I asked eyeing them.

Valen smirked, "Because I'm your favorite brother Angel eyes. That automatically means it goes straight to me doesn't it?" He questioned confidently.

"Shut up Val!"

"Bragger..."

"I will knock your teeth out."

"I'm actually her favorite she just doesn't want to tell you the truth."

"Oh shut up idiots."

"Tell me to shut up and I'll tell mom you don't like when she puts cheese in the food!"

"YOU CANT DO THAT! IT'S NOT MY FAULT SHE WON'T BELIEVE IM LACTOSE INTOLERANT!"

"Oh my gosssh- JUST TOLERATE IT THEN!"

"That's- that's not how it works."

"It's not?"

"No. No it's not."