Chapter 1

Jo Pov

Today is the first day of shooting the second movie for the After series. It's going to be called 'After We Collided' just like the second book to the series.

I'm excited to see the whole cast. We have some new comers joining too. Dylan sprouse and Candice King! Really excited to work with everyone.

I'm most excited to see Hero. I haven't seen him in so long. We occasionally would text, but that was about it. It's like we had this huge bonding connection when we were doing the tour last year. I noer I shouldn't think much of it but it does make me think how our relationship will be when we see each other today.

I walk on set, taking off my sunglasses and throwing them in my tote. I'm walking to the meeting area when I'm tackled to the ground.

"Shane, what are you doing" I laugh as he helps me up.

"I'm so excited to see you" he says

"I know, I'm happy to be back. We're going to make some incredible memories this year. I know it" I say wrapping my arm around him as we walk to the meeting area where the rest of the cast will be.

Shane opens the door for me and the room erupts with cheer.

"Jo" everyone says excitedly.

"Hi everyone" I say with a light chuckle

"There's our Tessa" Anna says coming over to me and embracing me in the biggest hug. I hug her back with so much love. How I missed her.

"That's enough. I think it's my turn" hero says behind her and I look up at him with a smile

"How's it been" he says embracing me in a hug. I love Anna but his are 10x better.

"Good. We definitely have to catch up between takes" I say

"For sure" he says and gets pulled away by Sam and Inanna.

"Everyone quiet down. It's time to meet our director, Roger Kumble and our new cast members." Anna says silencing everyone. She's such a mom of the group.
_______________________________

"It was a whole thing" hero says teasing me as we walk down to set.

"Hero stop" I say playfully pushing him

He stops walking and looks at me.

"What" I giggle

"This hair is bothering me" he whispers, pushing a strand of my now curled Tessa like hair out of my face and putting it behind my ear.

"Hero" I whisper

"All better now" he says and we continue to walk to set.

"There's our two lovers" Roger the new director says with excitement.

He's a really cool guy from what I've seen so far. Looks like he will blend right in with our dysfunctional, but amazing group.

Today we're doing a quick scene. Nothing extravagant. It's one of the Seattle scenes, but doesn't involve any kissing today. Anna said that would be tomorrow.

"Can I just say I am so excited to film this movie with the two of you. You did an amazing job in the first one. Both of your acting skills are incredible. We are just going to take the first movie and bump it up 10x on all the sexiness. Sounds good" roger tells us and I giggle

"Sounds good, right hero" I say looking up at him and he nods.

"Perfect" he says

"So for this scene jo you're going to have to act drunkish. What tessa is trying to do here is seduce hardin. She's drunk. She doesn't really want to do this but then again she does. Let's just try a few times and we'll see how it goes" Anna explains to hero and I.