Chapter 6

Lia

I watch the match with little interest, the events from the night still keeping my mind busy. I know I should cheer for Blake and his team, but I just can't seem to find it in me to be happy.

Blake scores another point and waves at me, getting a small wave in response. He still doesn't know what's troubling me, I came to the stadium straight from the club, having talked to Razor till morning.

Yes, talked.

I stare at the man in front of me completely flabbergasted. What is he doing here?!

"Hello, Lia." Razor greets with a small gentle smile.

"Officer Anderson." I greet back, my voice void of emotion.

"You know him?" Gunner questions suspiciously as I walk towards the ring, taking off my mask and untying my hair to run fingers through it.

"Yeah, you could say that." I sigh, not even looking his way, keeping my eyes on Razor.

"Long time no see, huh? Sorry about the sudden visit." Razor gets everyone's attention as the guys stare at him seriously.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, not beating around the bush.

"I need to speak to you. – he states, realizing I'm not in the mood for jokes, before glancing at the guys around us – In private. Unless you trust them enough to share this with them."

I think for a moment, sighing quietly. "Gunner, would you mind leaving us alone?" I tentatively request.

"You sure about this?"

"Yeah. I just need to talk to him. Please." I give Gunner a meaningful look, wordlessly pleading with him to agree.

The Prez seems to understand how important it is and gestures at his brothers to leave the gym then giving me a nod as he closes the door behind him.

"What's going on? And how did you find me?" I get straight to the point, jumping onto the ring to sit on the edge of it, laying my mask beside me.

"Your father told me I can find you here and gave me the Ghost's number to call you. I couldn't meet you officially, so I decided to use this route. And before you ask, I also couldn't ask to fight you in the Ring. We would have to really fight and I'm not sure I would want to face none other than Tyson's Clarke little protégé in a ring." Anderson chuckles in amusement, smiling at me.

"Get to the point." I order, getting anxious. This must be serious if he went this far just to meet with me.

"Oh god, how do I tell you this... - he sighs tiredly, running his hand over his face as he paces in front of me – Promise you won't do anything rash." He says seriously, giving me a hard stare. Shit, it's really bad.

"I won't." I promise readily, waiting for him to elaborate.

He stays quiet for a moment, most likely wondering about how to tell me whatever he wants to say.

"We found him." For a split second I'm confused as to who he's talking about, but then as the dots connect, my mind spins and my fists clench as I'm trying my hardest to not show any reaction.

I know exactly who he's talking about.

Officer Anderson, aka Razor, was the detective in charge of my case back in Chicago. The case of my... rape. He tried his hardest to get the guy who hurt me, even with the very little details I could give him at the time.