Bonus Chapter - Christmas Pt. 1

Lia

I skip happily around the kitchen as I make food for me and my Cakey. We're leaving to Walford today. We thought about flying there, but in the end decided to drive, since we have a bunch of gifts from Gunner and his club to deliver to Tank. The whole trunk of our car is filled with presents and we could barely fit our luggage inside.

My dad has already left to Chicago a week ago and my brothers went to Atlanta yesterday. They said they're going to 'prepare' our grandparents for my visit. What that entails, I have no idea.

"Oooh, yummy." A familiar pair of arms is wrapped around me as Blake nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck.

"It's only sandwiches, Cakey." I laugh at him.

"I'm not talking about food, baby. – he huskily whispers into my ear, nibbling on it teasingly – I'm talking about you. You look yummy, especially when you wear so little." His hands roam around my body before going under my tank top. Feeling lazy, I only put on a pair of boy shorts and a tank top earlier and my Cakey seems to appreciate my choice of wardrobe. He playfully nips on my neck as he plays with my boobs, tweaking my nipples gently.

"Blake... You're distracting me." I whine, slapping his hand away.

"Come on, you're done anyway. We don't need this much, we can stop on the way to grab a bite. Let's play, kitten. You know you want to, I can feel your nipples harden." He groans into my ear, biting onto it gently.

"Damn it. - I grumble - Fine. It's not like I can say no to you." As soon as I'm finished talking, Blake shoves everything off the counter and quickly puts me on it, hungrily kissing my whole neck and chest as his hands go under my boy shorts, cupping my ass possessively. In one move, I'm left bare from the waist down before Cakey kneels on the floor between my legs, putting his mouth on my already soaking love box. Fucking hell, how is he able to make me so wet so quickly?!

I'm left panting on the counter as Blake eats me out like a man possessed, sucking the life out of me along with my juices.

"Fuck!" I scream in pleasure, tangling my fingers in Blake's hair as he licks me through my climax.

"As sweet as always." My man gets up from the floor and gives me a deep kiss, letting me taste myself on his tongue. As we devour each other's mouths, I feel Blake lift my legs, putting them around his waist, then align himself with my entrance before he pushes into me with one powerful thrust, filling me to the brim.

It's funny how my life changed after I met Blake. I used to hate even being touched, and now? Now I'm shamelessly getting fucked on my kitchen counter.

"What's so funny, my kitten?" Blake taunts against my neck, trailing kisses all over it as he thrusts into me with brutal force, having to keep his arms around me to keep me from moving backwards. He slows down a bit to let me talk.

"Who would've thought we'd be here? Who would've thought we'd end up like this when you asked me out back in high school?" I chuckle, moaning quietly when Blake pushes into me again.

"You didn't even let me touch you when we met and now, look at you, writhing in my arms..." My man teases with a smirk, claiming my lips in a hungry, possessive kiss.

I don't bother saying anything and instead wrap my arms around Blake's neck, clinging onto him as another orgasm hits me like a freight train. It doesn't take long for Cakey to reach his completion and fill my womb.

"Let's get you cleaned up, baby." Blake whispers quietly, effortlessly walking to our bathroom with me still impaled on his dick.

Once the water in the shower is warm enough, Blake pushes me against the tiled wall and that's how our second love-making begins. This time it's much slower and passionate as we savor the feeling. I love the way my man fills me with love, both literally and figuratively.