Chapter 11

Lia

It's already morning when the party ends. Almost everyone is wasted. The guys that are still awake can't even talk normally anymore, their words come out broken and incomprehensible. The other's are passed out in the booths.

Even Blake is drunk. Thank god he's a cuddly drunk and not aggressive one. I would have to knock him out to keep him out of trouble.

I'm currently sitting on Blake's lap and he's peppering kisses all over my neck and bare shoulder before nuzzling his face in my hair. "My kitten." He keeps repeating this in my ear as his hands wander around my body.

"Kitten? What kitten?" Evan slurs, glancing around the club.

"My kitten. Fuck off." Blake grumbles, tightening his hold on me.

I notice David laugh quietly at the scene in front of him, sipping on his beer. He hasn't drunk anything else for the whole night.

"How are we supposed to get them all home? – he sighs, worriedly watching his teammates – They won't even make it outside on their own legs." He scowls when James's head falls onto his shoulder as he snuggles into his captain.

"I can drop them off, I'm sober. But I'll need help with getting them to their rooms." I offer, ignoring Blake's drunken mumbles.

"You'd do that? But there's so many of them. It would take hours to go back and forth so many times." David frowns, sighing deeply.

"Hmm, you may be right. – I bite my lip in thought – Give me a moment. I'll be right back." I try to get off Blake's lap, only to get squeezed by him. "Okay, it might take longer than a moment." I grumble, carefully detangling myself from Cakey's arms. He whines adorably, reaching out to me when I finally succeed in getting away.

"Kitten." He pouts. Oh god, he's so cute!!!

"I'll be back soon, okay? – I lean into his ear – If you're good, I'll give you a reward." I promise, kissing his cheek, then go towards the bar, not missing Blake's groan and David's laughter.

"Hey, girl. – the bartender, Tony, grins at me – Whatcha need?"

"I need to talk to Brute and Vegas. Can you get them?" I request, getting only a nod in response before he walks away, telling me to wait.

"Hey, Lia. What's up? Did you break something again?" Vegas laughs as he leans against the bar beside me.

"No, no. I didn't break anything. I need a favor. – I pause for a moment, only continuing when Vegas nods – The guys are completely wasted, and we need to get them to the dorm. But I'm the only sober driver and going back and forth so many times would take a lot of time." I scrunch my face at the blank expression on Vegas's face.

"You want us to drive them home?" I almost wince at Brute's disbelieving tone.

"I'll make it up to you?" It was supposed to be a statement.

Both Vegas and Brute burst out laughing, going as far as wiping nonexistent tears from their eyes. Once they finally calm down, Brute turns to me. "Jesus, kid. You're unbelievable. What do you say brother? Shall we help?" He taunts, giving me a smirk.

"Of course. It's her we're talking about. Tony! We're leaving so you'll have to lock up."

"Sure, boss."

"Good. We're going to get the cars out front, but you'll have to show us the way to that dorm. We're not that familiar with the city." Vegas chuckles. I grin at him and give him a quick hug before doing the same to Brute.