Chapter 10

Lia

That fucking bitch! I should've pummeled her face into the nearest wall.

I wash my hands quickly, checking my make-up in the mirror. Damn, I look good in leather. I adjust my top and skirt, before leaving, but a sound catches my attention as I pass by men's restroom.

"Oh yes! Oh God!" A female moan resounds inside, followed by low grunts. I recognize that voice. ALLY!

"Oh fuck! Harder, Blake! I'm coming!" I go rigid at this, clenching my fists.

"They sound like they're having fun, huh?" Jessie giggles from behind me, leaning against the wall. "Oh, don't mind me, I'm just waiting for Ally."

"YES! BLAKE!!!" I'm about to barge into that fucking bathroom to kill them both, but the rational part of me stops me from moving.

"Oh my God! Blake? – Jessie gasps loudly – I can't believe it! I was right then; he is into her. I'm so sorry, Lia." Jessie pats my back as if to comfort me.

I go back to the bathroom, not wanting to see the whore walk out. I will fucking kill both her and Blake if I see them together. I lean my hands on the counter, with my eyes shut, concentrating on calming down.

I can't believe Blake would do that to me!

No! He wouldn't.

He wouldn't.

He wouldn't.

HE WOULDN'T!

I punch the mirror, not even flinching when the glass shatters and crashes around me.

"I think we pissed her off." I catch hushed amused whispers outside the door just when I'm about to leave. Frowning when I hear it's Ally and Jessie, giggling quietly.

"Good. She deserves it after that shit at the mall. And Blake is too hot to just let him go to waste. Let's go, the guys are waiting."

FUCKING WHORE!

MOTHERFUCKING WHORE!!!

I march out of the bathroom, with my fists clenched tightly, stopping for a moment when I enter the bar. I take a quick glance at Blake, but he only watches the bitches with confused frown, while the other guys drink their beers.

It wasn't him.

I head to the bar, getting a bottle of vodka to drown my fury, so I don't go to the table and kill the slut with my bare hands.

I'm about to take a shot, but then I remember I'm supposed to drive tonight. Fucking hell.

I set both the bottle and the glass down, dropping my head tiredly before it shoots up when two hands grasp the bare skin of my waist. It's not Blake!

I swiftly turn around and punch the grabby fucker in the face, knocking him down. Through my peripheral vision, I catch Blake get up from his seat, so I kick the fucker on the ground in his stomach then go to my man, wrapping my arms tightly around his waist, breathing him in deeply. It always helps to calm me down.

"What happened baby? Are you okay?" Blake quietly murmurs into my ear, pulling me onto his lap as we sit back down.

"I'm fine now." I give him a kiss then glare at the two bitches across the table.

"Are you okay, Lia? You look a little pale." Ally says in fake worry. Slut.

I give her a fake smile. "I'm fine. I'm not the one that just had a quickie. Did Blake fuck you good?" She chokes on her drink, staring at me with wide eyes.