Chapter 33

Blake

I rush to the bedroom when I hear Lia's scream, only to almost scream myself.

I quickly put my hand over her eyes and pull her to my chest, holding her as she cries.

The whole room is covered in blood.

Our stuff is ripped apart, destroyed beyond salvation.

There's a message on the wall above our bed, written in blood. 'My doll!'

I stare at it for a split second before something even worse catches my attention.

A decapitated head hanging from the ceiling.

My whole body turns rigid and I struggle to keep myself from throwing up. This is beyond fucked up!

"It's Razor!" Lia cries out against my chest, clutching onto me in despair. This is Razor? The guy that warned my girl about the fucker after her?

He got killed just because he helped Lia.

I gently pull my girl into the living room, helping her sit on the couch then take out my phone and call Gunner.

"Hey, man. What's up?" Gunner greets, sounding a bit out of breath. I don't miss the chirpy giggling in the background. At least someone's having fun.

I walk to the kitchen, not wanting to bother my girl. She seems to be thinking about something and it would be a bad idea to disturb her. "We need your help. That fucker was in our place while we were gone."

"Shit! Are you serious?!"

"I'm dead serious. I'm calling you cause we can't get the cops on it. You know that Lia wants to kill that son of a bitch herself."

"Got it. We'll be there in a bit."

"Wait. There's more." I stop him from hanging up.

"What is it?" Gunner implores worriedly.

"Razor's dead. – I sigh – His head is fucking hanging in our bedroom."

The biker Prez is obviously shocked by this, but his shock soon turns to anger. "Fucking shit! I'll call Vegas, he can be at your place in a few. I'll also send my guys to take care of the scene. You two should come here and stay with us for a while."

"I thought the same thing. Thanks, man." I hang up then sigh heavily. I still feel my stomach churning as I remember the way our bedroom looks. I've never seen anything so sickening. The only thing that scared me more in my whole life was seeing my bloodied kitten carried inside Tank's clubhouse after she was hurt.

I glance worriedly at my girl, only to see her lost in thought, staring distractedly at the floor as she leans her elbows on her knees with her chin on her hands. My phone pings with a new message, from Vegas. He and Brute will be in 10 minutes. Good.

I need to get Lia out of here.

Thank god we still have our bags packed.

With careful moves, I crouch in front of my girl and place my hands on her knees. Startling her when she's so deep in thought is the worst idea possible. "Kitten. – I whisper softly, getting her attention – Let's go. We can't stay here." I rub her knee gently, staring into her watery eyes.

"What about-?" She croaks, stopping when her voice breaks. I feel my own eyes fill with tears as I see how crestfallen my girl is. She doesn't deserve to go through more pain.

"Vegas and Brute will be here in few minutes. Gunner's also sending his guys to help. I'm going to pack whatever I can find and we're going to leave to San Francisco." I tell her seriously.