Epilogue

This is the final chapter of Unbreakable.

Extremely short, I know...

But don't worry, it's not the end of the series. I will announce the release of part 4 of Ghost series as soon as possible.

Love you!

💗💗💗💗

Blake

Kitten and I thought long and hard about what we're going to do during our break, but we still haven't decided. We're debating between staying at our house in California and going to Walford.

It's been a few weeks since we came back to California and everything's been great thus far. Every day, my kitten and I would wake up, take a shower together, have breakfast, go to classes then, once they're over, we would go back home, where we would have a dinner, do our assignments and then cuddle for the rest of the day.

Just like we are right now.

We're currently sitting comfortably on one of the big beanbags in the den, watching a Korean TV series on Netflix. It's a romance story about a doctor and a soldier, but I have to say, it's pretty good. I start to understand why my kitten likes those 'dramas' so much.

"Isn't he just so hot in that uniform?" Lia sighs dreamily, making me scowl at her.

"What?" I growl lowly, squinting my eyes in annoyance. My kitten slowly turns around and straddles me, giving me an evil smirk as she runs her hand over my hair.

"He's really hot in that uniform... - my frown deepens at this - It makes me wonder how you would look in one..." Lia mumbles, licking her lips seductively. And just like that I'm hard as a nail.

"So you want to see me in a military uniform?" I smirk, running my hands over her waist under the shirt.

"Yeah... - Lia breathes out, trailing her eyes over my body - But I don't want you to leave and join the army... Guess I'll have to find some other way to get you a uniform..." She pulls my shirt off and lies down on me, burying her face in the crook of my neck as she traces the tattoo on my chest with her finger.

"Sleepy?" I smile adoringly, rubbing her back gently. It's quite late so it's understandable that my kitten's tired.

"A bit. But I don't want to sleep yet."

"Then what do you wish to do, kitten?" I whisper quietly, getting a bite on the shoulder in response. This vixen!

Kitten and I end up making love twice in our little den before we go to the bathroom, where I take my girl's body again. When I think that we're going to have few months only for ourselves, my whole body just... lights up. It's high time we got some rest from everything and I can't wait to spend all those days and nights with my kitten. Just the two of us, with no distractions.

After our strenuous workout, we go to make dinner. Okay, I make dinner while kitten sits on the counter beside me. I might have been a bit too rough on her and she can barely walk right now. Poor kitten.

"Will you be okay with skipping your classes at the academy?" I ask, suddenly realizing that Lia has not only the classes at university to worry about but also her architecture course.

"I guess so. I get all the assignments on my email anyway and the only time I will have to show up will be for the final exam in July." She shrugs, sipping on her juice casually.

"In July. Then that means we'll have to come back twice... For finals and then for your exams."

"Come back? – Lia implores curiously – Does it mean you want to go to Iowa?" Damn it, she caught me.

"And you don't?" I tease, making her grin widely.

"I do." She beams happily. I go to stand between her legs and lean in until I'm just a breath away from her.

"And that's exactly what I want to hear on our wedding day." I whisper then give her a kiss.

"And that's exactly what you will hear."