Chapter 31

Lia

Blake pants beneath me, his sweaty chest heaving with exertion after our long passion-filled night. I really tired him out, didn't I?

"My god, kitten... How I fucking love you..." He breathes out as I straddle his waist. His hands don't stop, though, constantly touching me. He grips my hips gently tugging me towards him. I get his wish, leaning down to place my lips on his.

And here I thought he's tired. I think amusedly when Blake flips me onto my back, pushing his tongue into my mouth the same way his cock pushes into my pussy. Holy damn, I love him. It's almost morning, but he's still as passionate as he was hours ago.

"My sweet little kitten." He murmurs lovingly, wrapping my legs around his waist, and plunges deep into me, swallowing my moan with his mouth. I can't even respond, too lost in the pleasure my man is giving me. I'm gonna be sore tomorrow, that's for sure.

After I'm fed up with the sheets rubbing against my back, I flip us back over so Blake's under me, then ride him into orgasm. With my hands on his chest, I grind against him, clenching my walls against him teasingly. I love the way he groans in pleasure beneath me. There's nothing more satisfying than seeing your man sated and happy. Best feeling ever!

I take Blake's hands in mine and put them above his head, locking our fingers, then move my hips in an up-and-down motion, letting his impressive length slowly fill me to the brim. I love it when Blake fucks me hard, but it's this slow love-making that brings me to insanity. I push both my man and myself to the limit, holding back from coming just to prolong the pleasure. It only makes the orgasm stronger and more rewarding.

"You're killing me, kitten."

"I know. – I smirk evilly, clenching my walls on his member again – But you still love me." I grin, leaning down to kiss him.

I can tell Blake's getting frustrated by not being able to use his hands, but I'm not going to release him yet. I love torturing him like this. It makes the finale all the better.

Right after I find my release, Blake takes his hands out of mine and bends his knees, slamming into me with force, prolonging my climax and reaching his own, filling my womb again. I fall onto his chest, panting heavily, with my pussy tightening around Blake's cock in post-orgasmic spasms.

For a while we just lie in bed, breathless and sweaty, too tired to move.

"That was definitely the last one for tonight. I can't move." I pant, laying my head on Blake's shoulder.

"Sorry not sorry. – he chuckles, kissing my head – You know goddamn well I'm insatiable when it comes to you." I smile adoringly at my man before pressing my lips to his neck, where I left a few hickeys throughout the night.

"I don't want to get up." I sigh, completely content with being in Blake's arms, not caring that we're both covered with sweat and other... fluids. I already pity the staff that's going to clean the sheets and the bathroom. We might've been a bit... to wild in there.

"Neither do I, but we won't fall asleep if we don't clean up. – Blake sighs, rubbing my back softly – Stay here for a moment, I'll draw you a bath." He kisses my cheek then slowly sits up and sets me beside him. I lie down on my stomach, too tired to move.

The sound of water filling the tub calms me down to the point of sleepiness. I barely even notice when my eyes close and I fall asleep.

Blake

After I'm done preparing the bath for my kitten, I go to the room to get her, only to see her passed out. With a small smile, I pick her up and carry her to the bathroom, setting her in the tub before getting behind her, cradling her to my chest.