Chapter 41

Lia

When I get to the 'secret room', I'm met by the sight of my dad beating Declan up, while some of the club members are watching.

"Where's Patrick?!" Dad snarls at the dickhead, harshly throwing him into the nearest wall, holding him by his neck.

Declan only coughs, sputtering something incomprehensible, but my dad's not one to give up. He slams Declan into the wall again, growling at him to 'fucking talk' in his usual fashion.

"Declan, you know you're not getting out of here alive anyway, so why struggle? Patrick can't save you." I decide to speak after a while, bored by dickhead's continuous screams and sputters.

"You'd be surprised... sunshine. You... have no idea... what we can do." Declan spits between coughs.

"I could say the same. – I fold my arms over my chest – You have no idea what I can do." I state, staring at him coldly.

"Little mouse, why don't you leave me alone with him? I'm not sure I want you to be around him." Dad suggests, but I only shake my head at him.

"It's fine. It's not like I don't know what's going to happen." I shrug.

"Okay, then." Dad nods, knowing better than to argue with me on this.

"Jesus, kitten. You sure run fast." I hear Blake behind me as he rushes inside with Aiden trailing behind him.

"I didn't run." I smirk. "You need to get back to training if you can't catch up with me."

"Ha ha, funny." He wraps his arms around my shoulders from behind, putting his chin on my head. We stand like that, facing Declan, for a while, just waiting for him to break as dad kicks him again and again.

But when the sick asshole doesn't give in, I decide it's time to step in. "Dad, let me." I leave my man's embrace and walk up to Declan, who's panting heavily on the floor. I crouch beside him, giving him a hard cold stare.

"Give up, sunshine. – I mock – If my dad doesn't kill you, I will. And if I don't, my man will. Just tell us what we want to know so I can go find that fucking uncle of yours and make him pay for what he did to me."

"And how will you do that? Rape him like he did to you? Whip him bloody?" Declan taunts, laughing manically.

"I just might. I have quite a few ideas about what I can do to him. But that's none of your concern, dickhead. Just tell me where he is."

"I don't know! – He exclaims – I already told you! I don't know! I was just supposed to bring you to a location. He would come and pick you up!"

"And where is this location?" Aiden asks from behind me.

"I'm not fucking telling you that!"

"You won't have to, actually. We'll just go over your phone. We're bound to find something there." Adrian smirks.

"But it would be easier if you told us yourself." I add with a shrug. "Don't get the wrong idea, dickhead. I don't need you to find Patrick. I have asked my fans to find him for me, offering a pretty nice reward for them."

"What?" He coughs.

"I offered money for information about Patrick's whereabouts or bringing him to me. And at my next fight, I'm going to announce that we found the body of the person Patrick killed, so they don't have to look into that anymore, and then I'm going to tell them that we got you, so the only thing left is getting your uncle. Trust me, Declan, it won't be long before I have your asshole of an uncle in my clutches." I chuckle cruelly.