Chapter 70

Lia

The guys stay at my house overnight, much to my displeasure. Will and Ty sleep in the guest bedroom and the rest of the guys bunk over in the living room. I can't help but grimace at them as I walk to the kitchen. Damien is buried under Josh and Chris, and Nathan has somehow ended up on the floor, with only his legs thrown over Chris's back as he lies across Damien's body. How can they sleep like this?

Shaking my head at them, I go to make breakfast for the hungover idiots. I warned them to not drink so much, but they didn't listen. I can already imagine all the moaning and whining that awaits me when they wake up.

I decide to prepare omelets with veggies and spinach, fried eggs and two sets of whole wheat toasts: one with almond butter and bananas and the other with salmon and avocado. I get some oranges, blueberries, watermelon and nuts to make a fruit salad for the boys and for drinks, I get them coffee and tomato juice. This has to get the guys back on their feet.

Once everything's ready, I go to wake up the boys so I can set the table, almost tripping over Josh's leg as he stirs in his sleep.

Should I be nice or mean? I wonder as I stare at the guys. They emptied my fridge, got Cakey completely wasted, ruined my couch and that's not all. They will definitely whine and complain once they're awake and I'll be forced to listen to that.

Mean.

I stand over the strange heap of limbs and muscles lying on my couch then raise my leg and kick them off one by one, making them fall on the floor with loud thuds. The guys groan loudly as they wake up, but I don't listen to them and head to the guest bedroom to get William and Tyler. I knock on the door, just in case, only to be pleasantly surprised when Will opens it with a smile.

"You're awake?"

"Yeah... It's not easy to sleep with Tyler's snoring. He sounds like a dying rhino, I swear to god." Will grumbles, rubbing his face tiredly.

"Can you wake him up? Breakfast's almost ready, I just need to set the table." I tell him gently, getting a warm smile in response.

"Thanks, Lia. You're amazing."

"I know." I laugh, walking to my own bedroom to get my Cakey. He's sleeping peacefully on his back with his arms outstretched on the bed, looking like an angel. His bare chest rises and falls slowly as he snores quietly with his mouth slightly open.

I walk up to my sweet man and sit beside him on the bed, gently running my hand over his bare torso. "Wake up, babe. – I croon, rubbing his stomach softly – It's time to get up."

It takes a while, but Blake finally graces me with his striking blue eyes, staring at me sleepily for a moment before he grabs my shirt and pulls me to him. I end up falling onto him with a quiet huff, barely saving my face from hitting his hard chest.

"You're unbelievable." I admonish, getting only an incoherent grumble from my Cakey as he turns over to his side, holding me securely in his arms. I try to squirm away, but his hold is pretty tight and my arms are completely pinned down. I don't want to kick my sweet Cakey, so I decide to kiss him instead. I trail small kisses all over his neck and jaw before gently nibbling on his lips, occasionally biting on them.

"Don't tease me, kitten." Blake mutters sleepily, tightening his arms around me.

"Then wake up, Cakey." I whisper, playfully pulling his lip with my teeth. "I made breakfast, so get up, take a shower and come eat, okay?" I smile lovingly, giving him a quick peck before getting off the bed once he releases his old on me.