Chapter 35

Tyson

I am so proud of my little mouse. So fucking proud.

Few days ago she revealed her identity to the people in the Ring and asked them to help her find that son of a bitch who hut her.

The same fucker, whose nephew has been obsessed with my little girl for years!

Son of a bitch.

Patrick. Derek's brother. Declan's uncle! He's the bitch that raped Lia in that fucking alley!

I wish I could get my hands on him. I can't wait to make him pay for hurting my daughter.

"Dad? You ready?" Lia calls out from outside the door to my room, making me chuckle. So impatient. Like me.

"Of course I am, little mouse. Your old man always keeps his word." I open the door and greet my sweet daughter with a smile, which she returns.

We're going to dinner with her biological mother and her sons today. I wish I could say I'm happy about it, but I'm not. I haven't met that Anna woman yet, but Blake already told me about her. I have a feeling I won't like that woman. Not to brag, or anything, but I'm way better parent that her. As soon as I got the call from my little mouse, I dropped everything and came here, but Anna... she waited a whole week to even call her, even though she heard what's going on from her son.

She called the following day after Lia's reveal and loudly expressed how displeased she is with Lia's fighting. Then, when she heard that I'm here, she demanded – demanded – that I meet her. I'm about to let her hear what I think about her attitude.

"Dad, come on. I don't want to be late." Lia grabs my hand and leads me downstairs. I've been staying in the room on the second floor, while she and Blake have their own room on the top floor. Gunner was generous enough to let me stay on my own, despite having a bunch of new prospects for the club staying here too.

"I know for a fact you're as enthusiastic about this meeting as I am, so what's the rush?" I emphasize 'enthusiastic' sarcastically.

Lia only groans, tightening her hold on my hand. "I just don't like being late, you know that. But there's something about Anna that rubs me the wrong way. She suddenly appeared out of nowhere and tried to control me. I told you how she wanted me to come to Atlanta with her. – I nod at her – She was so... condescending. It's like she didn't realize that I'm not the helpless baby she left but an adult woman that can make her own decisions."

"Well, she's damn wrong about that. – I pull my girl into my side – You're Lia Clarke, not Devereux. She has no right to tell you what to do, because you're my daughter. And I'm proud of you." I kiss her head.

"Thanks dad." Lia smiles happily, giving me a side-hug.

"Hey sis, you guys ready?" Aiden greets us in the common room, with Adrian standing by his side. The younger brother only waves at us with a smile.

"Yeah. Where's Blake?" Lia nods before glancing around.

"Aww... Always looking for the loverboy." Aiden teases, getting a punch in the arm from my girl. "Ouch!"

"Fuck off."

"Blake went with Brute to Berkeley to get the rest of your stuff from there. I thought he told you?" Aiden finishes unsurely, making Lia facepalm.

"Of course he did. I just forgot with all that's going on."

Aiden looks around the room, sighing heavily. "Yeah, it's quite busy."

I glance around, only to see a bunch of guys talking to the Prez and VP quietly, passing them a picture of something. Or someone.

During the last few days there were constantly people coming here, claiming to have either spotted Patrick or caught him. They instantly asked about the reward my girl put out, but each and every one of them was informed that without solid proof no money will be given to them. Lia offered money for bringing her the guy, not the hint on where he is.