Chapter 47

Lia

I'm woken up by soft kisses being peppered all over my face as a soothing deep voice quietly cajoles me to wake up.

"Baby, wakey wakey." Blake whispers.

"Go away." I mumble, burying myself under the covers. I don't miss Blake's amused chuckle, but I'm too tired to care.

"You leave me no choice, kitten." He sighs in mock sadness, making me frown in pure confusion. I yelp when I feel him climb on the bed and crawl under the covers. With his body covering mine, I have no room to move, meaning I'm at Cakey's mercy.

"What are you doing?" I whine, trying to wriggle away from Blake's touchy hands as he slowly settles above me and removes my panties.

"I'm waking you up. – he murmurs into my ear – You're the one that wanted to go back to classes today, so don't complain." He chuckles.

I moan as he presses his member into me and just like that I'm on fire. He knows just what to do. "Fuck, stop torturing me." I groan when Blake slowly moves in and out of me. He's too slow!

"Will you get up then?" He teases, making me snarl at him in frustration.

"I don't have a choice, do I?! You just effectively woke me up!"

"Good kitten." Blake thrusts deeply into me and I moan into my pillow, clutching onto it as my Cakey fucks me with abandon. Best wake-up call ever!

It's been over a week since I killed that fucker Patrick and I couldn't be happier. On the very first night after I woke up I asked my Cakey to make love to me. I wanted to get over the horrible feeling of Patrick's body on mine and his disgusting dick in my pussy.

Blake, seeing that I'm okay with being intimate, kept giving me orgasms for the whole night, being extremely careful about my injuries. One session with my Cakey and everything got better. The only thing my body remembers is Blake; his touch, his kisses, his tongue, his fingers and his dick. He's all I need.

"I seriously hope you're not thinking about another man right now, kitten. – Blake whispers hoarsely into my ear, nipping at it teasingly as he thrusts against me – You're only mine."

"Of course I am. – I moan when he hits a particularly sensitive spot inside my tunnel – Forever."

"Good kitten. That's what I want to hear." He grunts, picking up the speed as we near our climax. I scream into my pillow when I come, my insides clenching around Blake as he fills me with his seed. It's plain torture to try to stay quiet, but I don't want my dad to hear me. He's right across the hall!

Since I still haven't recovered from the beating I got, I'm completely spent after just one round. I know Blake's stamina is impressive and he can go on and on for a long time, but I can't do that yet. He's been really understanding about this. He knows that even though I'm tired now, I'll be back to normal in no time. I can't wait to get back to training and moving freely, but it'll take time.

I feel myself get picked up tenderly and I tiredly lean against Blake's chest, wrapping my good arm around his neck. Guess a nap is out of the question.

My lovely Cakey sets me on the toilet then goes back to the bedroom, giving me some privacy. After I'm done with my business, I fill the tub so we can take a bath before going to classes later.

Our attendance this semester has been really shitty because of everything going on and I don't want to lose any more classes. I need to get back on track with my studies.

"Kitten, what did I tell you about overworking yourself?" Blake admonishes when he sees me bent over the tub as I pour our favorite jasmine oil in.

"I'm not overworking myself, Cakey. I'm just drawing us a bath." I chuckle, putting the bottle back in the cabinet. He's ridiculous sometimes. Just because I'm a bit bruised doesn't mean I'm crippled.