Chapter[2]

Two days later, I still hadn't received any news about the audition so I gave up thinking I had failed at it once more. But then around 2 pm, I received a call from an unknown number, and not really thinking what it could be, I answered.

Maya looked at me with a puzzled look on her face, waiting to see what I had been told. Then she was startled by me screaming and jumping crazily saying 'thank you ' god knows how many times and ending this call. I then turned around to Maya;

"I GOT THE FREAKING ROLE!" I happily yelled.

-"NO WAY OH MY GOD I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!"

-"Thanks so much it's all thanks to you. So thanks for helping me and rooting for me. I love you!"

-"Love you too!!"

We decided to go out because it was still pretty early. So we went out to the mall even though it wasn't for a specific reason but we enjoyed walking around and looking at people: parents with their children, teens with their friends, or elderly people just talking and walking around.

At a mall, you could find all kinds of people from all nationalities, which was really good. We took some smoothies that we drank while looking at the clothes in different stores around the place.

We bought a couple of shirts but I mainly bought things I might need while shooting for Chaos Walking. So I bought a pair of jeans and some sweatshirts but most of all winter things. I know the shooting was here in Montreal so now I got used to the very indecisive weather out here.

We then paid and continued our touring of the place, enjoying the soft low music coming from the mall's speakers.

We met some of our old friends that apparently had also moved here nearby. We all sat in a booth and tried to catch up on everything. One of my friends, whose name is James, is studying to become a doctor at the University of Montreal.

My other friend, Mary, went to an art school and was studying a bunch of stuff like music and writing and taking additional drawing classes but she was mainly looking forward to releasing a book or some music in a few years.

We also told them our stories and they congratulated me on my role. Time flew by fast so soon it had gotten late and we had to go back home. When we arrived I went straight to my laptop, flipped it open and turned it on, and saw that Liz had sent me the details ;

From; Liz Brown

To; Emma Smith

attachment

I pressed on it and a second later a document appeared on the screen

CHAOS WALKING

CAST;

TOM HOLLAND

EMMA SMITH

............

And the list went on and on

DETAILS

SCRIPT; CLICK HERE

P.S: NOT YOU TOM! YOU AREN'T ALLOWED JUST YET. THIS IS WHY ALL OF YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC CODE SENT RESPECTIVELY TO EACH ONE.

It was weird so I checked the code and it actually did work but then I had a bit of fun searching up the main cast online. I was laughing on the floor finding out Sony was mad at Tom for being SpOiLeR mAn.

And I also found out he was British and I was happy to see I will have someone to relate to in this cast. Hopefully. And turned out his assistant Harrison was too. This was getting better by the minute so I just hoped they were good people.

SHOOTING IN MONTREAL MAYBE SOME CHANGES HERE AND THERE;

LOCATION ==========

SHOOTING TIMES; USUALLY FROM 8 UNTIL 6 OR 7 BUT WE CAN SOMETIMES NEED TO FILM A SCENE AT NIGHT SO WE WILL HAVE TO CHANGE OCCASIONALLY THE SCHEDULE.

PERSONAL ASSISTANT ;

TOM HOLLAND; HARRISON OSTERFIELD

EMMA SMITH; MAYA MARTIN

I gasped and started squealing but then my best friend looked at me worriedly and I immediately showed her. Both of us will be on set together!

After we finished yelling we settled down and had dinner. Maya then told me that she was pretty tired and that she was going to bed early tonight.

I hugged her, wished her a good night's sleep, and went back to my laptop to check up and continue reading the details about the movie to make sure I haven't missed anything.

I wanted to check out more about the movie so I read the beginning of the script a couple of times, re-read my character's lines multiple times just to understand her. And turns out she really looked like me. Similar personality and values and all.

I then finished checking out the email and went to my Instagram and checked the movie's page. All of our names had been uploaded and a lot of people had followed me and turns out more than half of them follow Tom so I knew that he is really adored by everyone for his role as Spider-Man.

So once again I checked everything and turned out that we all had to be at the main location in less than two weeks. I then made a mental note to tell this to Maya tomorrow as soon as she'd wake up so we could start checking what we need to take and what was left to buy.

I then saw some of my new followers;

Tomholland2013 followed you

Hazosterfield followed you

I had a couple of DMs and one was from Tom.

Tomholland2013: hey Emma I'm happy to hear I'll have a half-British costar and I'm looking forward to working with you :)

I thanked him and then we exchanged a couple of messages back and forth and he seemed genuinely friendly. I also dealt with Harrison and his goofiness and we are already good pals.

I saw a couple of images of Tom's feed and in one of them I saw him posing on a red carpet with three other boys and I guessed those were his brothers. I searched them online:

Sam and Harry are oddly enough twins Harry with the curls and Sam with the freckles and they were a year older than me. Then the littlest one Patrick, who they apparently call Paddy, was quite young compared to the three other boys.

I also found out that Harrison has some modeling jobs and that Tom has a lot of jokes like the way he says croissant as Quackson and lots of other funny ones like the fact that he keeps a frog in his mouth and that my queen Zendaya is practically taller than him. Also how his brother Sam once tried to be Timothée Chalamet, who I'm a huge fan of.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1142

enjoy :)

vote and comment :)