Chapter[57]

EMMA'S P.O.V :

We went out into the chilly night and took the car to the hotel that was a 15 minutes drive from the airport. I cuddled to Sam's side stroking his arm slightly as he gave my head a few pecks every few minutes.

When we arrived at the hotel we thanked the driver and went into the magnificent lobby where was hanging enormous chandelier. I didn't even bother to think how much it was worth cause probably more than I ever will.

Sam and I got to our room, said our goodbyes to the rest of the group, and made a run to our destination, rolling our luggage behind us and laughing. When we entered and I closed the door I was harshly pushed against it as his lips got attached to mine.

He then started kissing down my neck as he held me up by my side pushing me against the nearest wall. A slight sigh escaped my lips as he found my sweet spot. I then went to kiss his jawline down to his neck. He then took my shirt in a swift motion as I did with his. He then gently laid me on the bed, topping me as I pulled him down kissing his plump lips as our hands were going through each other's bodies.

"You're so fucking gorgeous... how did I go 2 months without having you like that? God knows." His voice was deep in husky pushing me onto him even more. He then took off my skirt but as we were going to go on I stopped him.

"Thank you for helping me get undressed but I'm going to take a shower." I got up and walked into the bathroom turning the water on as he watched my every move, flabbergasted.

SAM'S P.O.V :

I was gonna make her pay. I waited for 10 minutes before swiftly making my way into the bathroom. I went to brush my teeth and from the foggy glass door of the shower I could feel her staring at me and as I looked up at the mirror I affirmed my speculation. Her body was barely visible so I made my way out casually waiting for her to come out. After 5 minutes she came with on her underwear and bra. She then came and hugged me, her small arms around my waist as she looked up at me

"You should stop teasing me, you know?"

"I know but I won't anytime soon"

We then got in bed cuddled one close to the other. We just sat there taking each other's presence in :

"I missed you Sam I couldn't stop thinking about you."

"Love, I don't even know how I managed 2 months but I couldn't be happier than I am right now. You don't know how much you mean to me."

"I'm so happy you're finally here Sammy."

"I know baby same. You're literally the reason I'm happy right now."

"Nothing new. Just kidding!"

EMMA'S POV:

We then kept talking and stealing kisses until I spoke up, out of the blue :

"Sam..."

"Yes, angel?"

"how long are you staying here?"

" I have a week here..."

" I'm sorry WHAT?!"

" It's going to be okay, darling..."

"No, it's not!" and that's when I broke down

" You just got here I can't let you go again!"

"Hey hey hey shh breathe love I'm here."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for."

I then looked at him as he went on:

"Wait...aren't you going to London after Paris?"

"Oh, yeah! I am!"

"Well, let's enjoy these 2-3 weeks then we'll figure something out. I promise."

"Sam umm..."

"you can tell me anything, you know that."

"I'm scared you might not like it."

" I'll support you, Emma. Whatever you want."

I sat up straight as he backed his back against the headboard as I straddled his lap making us both tense as we were only in the thin fabric of our underwear. he took my face in his big calloused hands, stroking my cheeks lightly as he looked at me :

"Are you sure?" I asked, still reluctant.

"You're scaring me right now...what is it?"

I took a deep breath and let it out :

"I love you."

His eyes widened as he let go of my face and I instantly regretted saying anything, then he spoke:

"that's what was scaring you?"

"I'm sorry if you don't- I- why do I ruin -"

he then passionately kissed me and I felt something I never felt before. Like this kiss meant everything we were both feeling at that moment.

"I love you too so fucking much you have no bloody idea"

I then kissed back even harsher than before and after that, we had no care in the world anymore, about what anyone thought as my underwear was gone. I spent the night experiencing the best emotions and sensations I could've ever felt...

===================

The dim light was entering the room from the massive window as I woke up to a sweet symphony. I turned around as I recalled the event of the night before. Our naked bodies under the sheets as Sam's arm was draped around my waist, my head next to his.

I just stared at him smiling to myself thinking of how lucky I was. As I tried to free myself from his grasp he instantly dragged me back against his chest. 

"Good morning, gorgeous."

"Hello to you too, handsome."

"You're amazing you know that right?"

"I mean... I have been told that before but if you say so."

"I'm always right, angel."

"Yeah, as if!"

"Shut up."

He then immediately caught me off guard as he kissed me passionately

"I love you"

"I love you too Sammy but I need to take a shower"

"Ok give me 5 minutes I'll be behind you!"

"Nah Nah big boy it's MY shower!"

"Ugh don't be so mean."

"Well it's not my fault if I'm so irresistible to you..."

"I know, love, I should blame your parents for those genes."

"Well if you want, you can choose some pics from when I was in Japan to post and I'll be back."

"Deal".

-------------------------------------------

Word Count: 978

enjoy :)

vote and comment :)