Chapter[25]

EMMA'S P.O.V :

After the divs left, Sam and I just stayed comfortably cuddled up together and slept for an additional hour. It was around 10 pm when I started feeling hungry again, and my stomach made it clear, which made Sam instantly snicker and lightly laugh. I just hit him playfully on the head.

He then surprised me once again by getting a hold of my waist, gently pulling me even closer to him even though it was physically impossible. He was probably unaware of his actions but I let him do them nonetheless. A moment later, he tilted his head upwards to look at me, then smiled and spoke :

"Well, how about we go eat some tacos in the city since you're feeling better? I heard there is an awesome restaurant not far from here."

I then immediately nodded, and after a couple of minutes, we were dressed up and ready to go. After we went out, we told the divs that we were going for dinner, and Tom was pretty angry. After all, he didn't eat sooner because he kindly waited for us, but we just shrugged and went out into the chilly night.

Afterward, we convinced one of the main bodyguards to let Sam and I use one of the cars because it was late and the destination was a bit far. I guess we irritated them so much they ended up reconsidering and granted us one of the black jeeps.

Sam decided to drive, and I gladly sat in the passenger seat. We played some music on the radio, and we jammed to the tunes coming out of the car's speakers.

After 20 minutes, we parked in an empty parking lot, went indoors, ordered our meals, sat at a table, and ate the tacos, which were indeed delicious. After we finished eating, we paid, and as we wanted to head out, it started raining heavily. We promptly rushed to the car, but unfortunately, we both slipped and got drenched to the bones.

As an opportunity, I went to the car, turning on the radio and the volume to the max. Sam and I danced in the rain as 'Paper Rings' by Taylor Swift was playing from the car in the background.

We crazily swirled and twirled until we looked like we had just gotten out of the pool. We did stumble a couple of times but bolted the lyrics off tune and out loud, not caring about the people watching. As if we were the only ones here.

When we started freezing, we quickly went into the car, turned the heating on, and laughed until we came back to set.

We found the 'gang' sitting in Tom's trailer, and they were all amused by our soaked appearances. Unluckily, they brutally shooed us out of there until we get a shower. I then let Sam in the bathroom first while I turned my AirPods on, listening to music.

After a while, 'Lust for Life' by Lana Del Rey ft. The Weeknd played in my ears as I closed my eyes. But I instantly opened them back when Sam got out of the bathroom door, shirtless. I tried not to stare by looking at my phone, forgetting what song I was listening to. But I failed miserably.

He then turned around and unfortunately caught me looking and spoke up :

"Well, love, like what you see?"

I blushed furiously, at the nickname and the sentence itself, trying to hide my face with the phone as much as I could. I then took out my AirPods from my ears, so I look like I wasn't even aware that he was there.

But I made the whole thing worse because I accidentally disconnected the AirPods when I took the buds from my ears. By a twist of fate, from the whole song, as a humiliation, a particular part played. It was honestly so cringe-worthy, but it still played while I frantically tried to stop it :

Take off, take off
Take off all your clothes

When I ended up stopping the song, he widened his eyes, and I just wanted to disappear into the thin air, but then he smirked :

"Well looks like the song you are listening to wants me to do the same thing as you want to, so I might as well..."

He then jokingly reached for his sweatpants when I screamed :

"Oh my God! Stop! Now! I hate you!"

"I know you love me."

"In your dreams."

"No, as well as in reality." I couldn't take the awkwardness anymore, so I ran to the toilet. Sam extended his arm to catch me, but I dodged it on time and went into the bathroom, closing the door forcefully behind me and locking it quickly.

After that, I received a message in our group chat that they were all going to sleep, but Sam and I had slept the whole day, so I don't think we will sleep any time soon. Afterward, I took a quick shower, wrapped the towel around my body, and then I widened my eyes :

When I ran into the bathroom hurriedly, I stupidly forgot my clothes outside. I creaked the door barely open and peeped my head from the small space available and called out his name. He then came in front of the door, hands on his hips, still shirtless and smirking:

"Yes, darling?" I rolled my eyes at him:

" Well, because of you, I forgot my PJs on my bed. Can you give them to me, please?"

"Nope, you come and take them."

"Are you stupid? I am naked?!"

"It isn't my fault, you know?"

"Okay, I'm going to tell your mom."

"Very funny, and it is still a no."

"Ugh, come on! It isn't that hard!"

"I told you that I wasn't going to..."

"Jerk! I hate you! "

"Yeah, certainly."

I just sighed, and after securing my "protection gear," which was only consisting of a towel, I came out and went to grab my Pjs at the same time, making sure the towel doesn't slip off, or else I would be better off dead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 998

enjoy :) 

vote and comment :)