Chapter[39]

EMMA'S P.O.V  :

30 minutes later I was disrupted by someone suddenly straddling my lap.

I quickly opened my eyes, preparing myself to scold the dickhead who had the audacity to sit on me like that and had disturbed my moment of pure silence, until I saw it was Sam who was towering over me. I just rolled my eyes trying not to show that I had tensed up but I think he felt it cause an even bigger smirk was plastered sleazily across his face so I just spoke :

" Ugh what do you-" Before I could finish he had flipped us over so I was now the one upright straddling his lap which made things even more difficult for me to properly breathe.

I just stared at the rest of the backyard and saw that none of the other divs were there so they must have gone back in. After that, he held me firmly down by the waist so I wouldn't leave and at that specific moment I officially couldn't breathe anymore :

" Can I help you?"

" Yeah... so... where have we last left off?" I just widened my eyes but I will finally know what he wanted to say :

" Oh yeah, love, I remember... Paddy had cut us off... so let's continue, shall we?" I just rolled my eyes again trying not to look in his eyes but failing :

" Well angel, I needed and still need to tell you something."

" Well can we get over with it as soon as possible so that you can leave me alone again?"

" Oh no darling you aren't going anywhere. You'll have to listen to me...until the end... preferably without interrupting me so I don't lose my track of thoughts. So as I was saying... there is something that I have really wanted to tell you for some time now but never found the right time to do so. Until now as you can clearly see the boys have left us alone for once..."

The smirk had now completely faded from off his face and was just replaced by a relaxed face and he was looking at me thoughtfully so I just leaned into him a bit more, putting both my elbows beside each side of his head, as both my legs were on each side of his waist, crouched down on the soft fresh green grass, reaching for his curls and tugging slowly at the end.

He then managed to suppress a groan that would have made both of us completely lose all kinds of control, which we miraculously for us, still had. And I knew that was he was about to say was going to change something...

"Emma Ashley Smith, my angel, let me give you a little backstory of what actually happened. The first time I saw you on your socials I thought you were the most beautiful girl I have ever seen."

I blushed but I kept looking at him: " Then when I found out that you and I would actually meet, I was thrilled, to say the least. So when I got to know you even more I knew that we were going to be in each other's lives a lot.

But then I kept repeating to myself that a girl like her, so beautiful and talented, would never fall for a guy like me. So my dear Emmy I wanted to tell you that you are the only reason why I keep thinking positively and why I am so suddenly energetic and happy in the mornings when all my life I wasn't.

It's all because of you. You make me be a better person and bring out the best in me which no one ever could. You told me not to be insecure about my freckles and that they're gorgeous, just like you, love. Your cuddles are the best where I could stay forever and every time I crave your touch even more because it's just like I'm in heaven. I also want you to know that I've never wanted to feel your luscious lips against mine as much as I do right now.

Your touch drives me crazy. Like right now I'm having a hard time controlling myself. I need you, angel. You make me so fucking happy and I honestly couldn't sleep at all the first night I came back home because you weren't by my side.

You know, when I saw you in that swimsuit yesterday and that small towel last week I was having a hard time and trying my best not to rip them off your body immediately cause you're so bloody hot and gorgeous inside and out.

You have the cutest laugh I have ever heard and your smile brightens up everyone's day in only a second. You care so much about the people you love it melts my heart and makes me fall for you even more. Just how you love and treat Paddy like your own brother and how you adore my mum and dad ;

It's just...I never witnessed such kindness from anyone. When you sing, your voice is so soothing I have never heard such a beautiful one like yours before. Your sarcasm is really the best and you can kill someone just by glaring at them from afar.

I know I haven't been saying any of that but it's because I was afraid that you didn't feel the same as I did but I guess I had to tell you before. I'm so sorry that I made you cry and I wouldn't forgive myself if I ever do it again.

I would rather die than see you cry another time, especially when it's because of me. I would never intentionally make you cry or hurt you. If you are ever bothered by whatever I am doing, you immediately come to me and we can sort it all out by communicating, deal?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1039

enjoy :) 

vote and comment :)