Chapter[22]

SAM'S P.O.V :

After she ended the call, she shocked me by hugging me, still not aware of the position we were in:

"My family is going to London for Christmas!" I immediately hugged her back, and then she pulled away.
"Really, wow! That's good news!"
"Yeah! Maybe I can visit you there!"
"Of course."
" Yeah, but expect me to stay the whole time with my best friend, Paddy." I then pouted at her:
" Oh Lord, please no," I told her, trying to sound as disappointed as I could manage to.
"Well, I will think about it..."
She then saw the position we were in, then blushed and mumbled a sorry. Once we got up, I lightly held her hand, leading her along with me as I began walking. 

TOM'S P.O.V :

Goddamnit! It didn't work, but at least she is coming to London for the holidays.

Harry, Haz, and I went back to my trailer:

"Well, this was partially a failed attempt at getting them to confess."

"Now we have another plan to come up with for when we go back to the UK. We will think about it later, though."

After that, we decided to put on some music for them. So, I connected my phone to the speakers and played Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. Instantly we got closer to them and filmed them from afar.

EMMA'S P.O.V :

While we were talking about what we will be doing when we go back for Christmas the speakers around us suddenly started playing one of my favorite songs: Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran

Sam tried to avoid dancing, but after a minute or two, he finally gave in to the temptation, as we went swirling around like in those Disney movies and spinning. It was just perfect, and the whole time we were looking at each other. I asked him to sing with me, and after trying a couple of times to convince him, he gave in, singing while doing all kinds of silly moves.

We then started dancing slowly, one of my hands on his shoulder and the one extended, holding his and his other hand around my waist. We were freely dancing around, stumbling a couple of times, and outrageously laughing until the song ended.

Afterward, we just strolled around before heading to the trailer. Before we approached the door, we got five photos from Harry. We glanced at each other perplexed, unlocking our phones to observe what the boys had come up with again.

When we opened our phones, we gasped because we thought we tripped. We understood that Haz and Tom tripped us, and Harry photographed the whole thing. I got mad. The first four pictures were when we were on top of each other.

The boys had sent us clear photographs of us, where we could've kissed, and we were leaning. One picture was when I was sitting on Sam's lap, and the last one was when we were dancing.

We were both furiously blushing, but I was mad. I showed the three boys through the window my middle finger before Sam and I went through the trailer's entrance. Even though there was some awkward silence, we managed to watch a movie. After the film ended, we immediately slept.

I was kept awake by my thoughts, replaying the scene that had happened earlier over and over. I found myself smiling in the darkness. I thought about Sam's face that I had contemplated from closer than usual.

I also imagined how we probably will get to spend some time in the UK together. All this thinking made me lower my phone's luminosity to the minimum and look at the pictures. After deciding to let sleep take over, I got a video recording from Harry.

Sam groaned and instantly reached for his phone from his bedside table, so I did the same. I was going to kill those three assholes with my bare hands after what I saw: it was the whole little dance Sam and I did, on tape, from up-close. I then instantly turned to Sam :

"Okay, those morons are dead!" He then laughed, which made me angrier as I went on:

"Sam Anthony Holland, listen: if you are still laughing when I come back, you will perish as well."

He then wildly smirked: "Make me then."

I widened my eyes, blushed and just rolled my eyes, got out of bed, put my slippers on, and shot him an answer back:

"Will do," and now he was smirking again. Unfortunately, this didn't stop him, and he was still going on:

"Okay, darling. I will be waiting, impatiently, for you to come back."

I sighed and facepalmed. I slightly laughed at how flirty Sam was and made my way to Harry's and Tom's trailer, but I will make sure Haz is dead tomorrow.

I busted the door open, and Harry and Tom quickly shot up as I began screaming at them and telling them how intrusive what they had done was. I also informed them that I was controlling myself not to kill them as they wouldn't leave Sam and me alone. 

Instead of understanding, and as if they knew it would make me angrier, they smirked. I then saw two pillows beside my foot, quickly taking them. Before they could dodge them, the boys were hit with them, face-first, before I stormed out, closing the door forcefully behind me.

-----------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 881

enjoy :) 

vote and comment :)