Chapter[33]

EMMA'S P.O.V :

Tom and Haz later came back with Paddy, all of them carrying a couple of bags in their hands, and the littlest one spoke :

"Guys, we bought some video games and also some swim trunks because we thought we could have a short dip as long as the weather is still sunny." Harry and Sam glanced at me as I rolled my eyes at them and recounted everything to Tom and the rest ;

"Yeah, well, I need one... but Sam won't allow me, even though, again, none of his business. But you what? I didn't even like any of the swimsuits on display so it's fine. " Haz and Tom smirked, and Tom said :

"Oh, what a shame, but I think we will handle it somehow, don't worry." After this, we just went back home, and it was still sunny, so we decided to swim. Tom supervised the music, Paddy got the towels, Harry the seats, and Haz went to get his trunks. On the other hand, Sam and I made some lemonade.

After that, I told him that I was going upstairs to see if I had brought a swimsuit by any luck. I then saw him going out, and I just made my way to check if I had something. While I was searching, Haz and Tom entered the room, placing their fingers on their lips, and Haz spoke :

"Well, we know you don't have any swimsuits, but my sister, who might come by to say hi later, landed me one of hers so you could put it on. Plus, we give you each 20 bucks if Sam doesn't go mad over you and has a hard time keeping it in his pants" at the last remark, I struck him on the shoulder, thanked the two divs, and shooed them out.

After I had put it on, I stared at myself in the glass, and it was way worse than I expected. Shit. It was the most revealing black one-piece swimsuit I have ever contemplated or even put on, which made me very self-conscious. I decided that the most helpful thing was to wrap myself in a kimono cardigan and go down to the pool.

The moment Tom and Haz saw me, they started filming Sam, which made me facepalm. At least, they weren't looking at me. When I walked out in the sun, I sat on one of the beach chairs, and then Sam noticed me spinning around. I honestly desired NOTHING more than to die.

He was already in the pool, shirtless. But in the water, he looked way hotter.

I stood up and took off the piece of the light fabric, only wearing the swimsuit. I made a mental note to kill Haz's sister when I meet her. The second I glanced at Sam, I noticed in his eyes something I never witnessed before. His eyes displayed something I couldn't truly perceive and that I honestly didn't want to find out. He was eyeing me up and down, and his jaw looked like it was on the verge of sinking to the floor. His eyes stared at me in something close to adoration.

I just shyly grinned but put my hands around my frame, attempting to cover up a bit, feeling once more self-conscious. Sam hadn't said a word, and it was nerve-wracking. He then blinked a couple of times and looked around, noticing the boys swapping money, and he got pretty angry.

So I used it as an opportunity to go in the pool without people staring. When Sam turned around, he saw that I wasn't by my chair anymore, so he spun around, and his eyes finally settled on me, but he just gazed at my face.

To alleviate the tension, I smiled then stared at my feet in the water, and five seconds later, he was in front of me. And as if it wasn't enough, Tom played Beautiful by Bazzi ft. Camila Cabello. Sam brought my chin up delicately between his two fingers, making sparks fly through my whole body as he gracefully laid his hands on my bare waist, bringing my body closer to his.

And for a moment, we forgot where we were and who was there and what was happening. We were just in our own world singing softly the lyrics of a 'not so normal' song, trying to diffuse the tension hanging in the air.

When the song ended, Sam had me cornered at the edge of the pool, getting closer. He then lifted me on the pool's edge, positioning himself in between my legs making me weak in my knees.

He wildly smirked while I rolled my eyes, and we began to lean in, our hearts pounding quicker by the second. Shivers were running up and down my spine at every meeting of his skin witj mine. Our lips were starting to get closer, as I anticipated the moment they were going to match.

------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 840

enjoy :) 

vote and comment :)