Chapter[17]

EMMA'S P.O.V :

When we sat down, Maya had to make a dirty joke:

" Emma you can save his name for something else." She said while winking.

Everyone hollered, Sam was just speechless and blushing and I was red. I quickly slapped her but I guess I did it too hard.

"Ow Emma, I was just kidding!" and muttered something under her breath.

"Then what I just did is also a joke." I said smirking she then sighed and continued eating.

After we all finished, Haz took Maya by the arm and started running while dragging her around and she was just screaming his name. So to get back at her, I yelled:

"Maya you should really save his name for tonight!"

Harry and Tom just yelled like two dumbasses and Sam and I high-fived then laughed at the lovebirds that were left dumbfounded. Then Haz said a comeback while looking at Sam dead in the eye:

"No Emma I think the only thing that will be heard will be your name," Sam's jaw then literally dropped and he looked like he was going to kill him.

Then I saw Tom and Harry filming us then I heard Paddy's voice. I turned quickly to the two lonely hearts and they showed me the screen where the Holland parents were shocked. Paddy, on the other hand, was dead on the floor laughing his ass off.

I gasped before coming up with a comeback:

"Well Maya, unlike you, I will be having an amazing time."

All of them had their eyes nearly popping out and Sam just looked at me shocked not expecting this to come out of my mouth and then we all heard Paddy through the phone:

" Emma is a queen, you could never beat her!"

I then started laughing and he continued:

"I can't believe that HARRISON was roasted because he is the one who is usually going around roasting everyone when he really isn't any better than any of us."

I started hollering and the Holland boys were all smirking and Haz was so mad. Paddy then spoke again:

"Well, I just want to say, before I leave all of you useless human beings, that I now understand why Emma has Sam whipped!"

Sam's cheeks then turned bright pink and all I did was smirk by instinct at him. I then told Paddy goodbye:

"Goodbye, Paddy!"

"Emma wait give me your number. Sorry Sam, but you know you are no match for my irresistible charm that all the girls swoon over."

"Stop flirting, Paddy."

"Okay my number is *** *** *** and yeah obviously no one can be compared to you, our highness."

"Bow before your king, you miserable peasants, and of course Emma is the queen that will have a forbidden love with Sam the peasant."

" How am I not your best friend Paddy? Plus, you have an outstanding amount of creativity!"

" I don't bloody know! It's Tom's fault, but now you are officially my best friend. "

" For sure."

"Bye Emma, and you annoying filthy peasant!" Then Sam answered:

" Again: shut up Paddy and mind your own bloody business."

" She is all yours but you need to make sure to give her AND I QUOTE ' an amazing time' if you know what I mean *wink* *wink*"

" Paddy!

" Yeah that's my name."

" that's enough and don't say this ever again."

"Okay peasant Sam but think about it?"

He then hurriedly ended the call before Sam could literally kill him and then we went on with our usual shooting for the day.

SAM'S P.O.V :

The day went by fast before the director told the cast to stop shooting early. It came as a relief to everyone. Emma then suggested watching a movie after taking a quick shower. I told her that I'd head out to the store across the street and buy us some snacks. We nodded and parted ways.

After 25 minutes, I came back to the trailer. Once I put the bags full of snacks on the counter, I did notice that someone was singing with an amazing voice. But then it took my dumb ass a couple of seconds to realize that it was Emma in the shower, who was singing Lover by Taylor Swift.

I love that song. I just sat on the bed, closing my eyes and listening to her soothing voice. She then went out....without a shirt? She still hadn't noticed me as I crept up behind her while she was rummaging through her stuff. I quickly spun her around as she shrieked in terror.

"Sam, oh my god, you scared me shitless!"

" Ok, first, your voice is amazing! Why didn't you tell me you could sing?"

" Oh, you heard me.. umm, sorry about that."

"Are you by any means deaf, Emma? I bloody told you your voice is so good !"

" Well thanks,.."

" Your welcome. Second I think you need something to put on yourself, don't you?"

She then realized she was only wearing a bra and quickly shouted and covered herself with what she had: her hands. I chuckled at her embarrassment as she went full-on grinning and spoke:

" Well, Sammy..." My heart sped up so much faster at the sound of the nickname.

"I think it's time for another order from Hoodie Express, don't you think?"

"I think it is a great idea. Emmy, let's see what we have there." she smiled at the nickname I gave her in return for the one she gave me.

I then took off my hoodie, leaving my shirt underneath it, and gave it to her. She instantly grabbed it, smelt it, put her thumb up, grinned, and put it on.

"I hope you know I like the fact that you are letting me borrow those hoodies. But I hope you and your company can understand that, for personal reasons, I will not be giving them back, right?"

I laughed at this sentence and answered her right away:

"Well, because there are personal reasons, I understand. You can keep some of these hoodies."

She then widely smiled at me as I tried resisting the urge to hug her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1145

enjoy :) 

vote and comment :)