Chapter[40]

EMMA'S P.O.V

He placed his calloused hand against my cheek, rubbing his finger delicately on my skin, and then I proceeded to speak what I felt about him back trying to not cry while speaking :

"Sam Anthony Holland, the guy who stole my heart, my sleep and my sanity, when I first saw you on Tom's feed, on one of his pictures you immediately caught my eyes and then I stayed up until 4:30 am stalking "the fake" Timothée Chalamet's Instagram feed thinking how really cute and hot you were.

But when you saw me crying the first time you came to set and you comforted me, you honestly were the first person ever to be able to calm me so fast after a panic attack. After that, I couldn't stop thinking about you.

Your freckles are gorgeous and that's what makes you the unique you. Your eyes are just so mesmerizing and captivating, I can stay the whole day staring into them and never get bored. Your lips are the only lips I would ever kill to kiss and the best feeling is when you nuzzle your face in my neck and when we just lay around during the day, my head on your bare chest.

Every time we touch, every contact of skin, I'm trying not to kiss you and completely lose it. And again I always thought I would never be enough for you and that it would never be possible that a guy like Sam Holland would like me.

The thing is that you would send me mixed signals and I would not know if you did or didn't like me and then I was left hanging while you wouldn't say any of what you just said but believe me the wait was honestly so fucking worth it.

Also one of the best feelings is when your hands are on my waist and your fingers are running through my hair softly. I want you to know that I need you as well.

The best part of you is how caring and supportive you are and how you got scared when you saw my bruised back. Also, how you would congratulate me after every scene and how you would beat the crap out of everyone who would annoy me.

And you should believe that when your mother told me that she has never seen you so happy in the mornings, I was ecstatic. I love how close you are to your family and it just melts my heart. Just how you look at me with such love, desire, just all these emotions together that would make me weak in the knees.

And just the way you look at me as if I was the only and most gorgeous person you have ever seen and that you see daily. And I know that I am a needy bitch and I make a big deal of everything and that I always need reassurance but it's just how I am."

He couldn't help but let out a couple of tears that rolled down his cheeks as I wiped them off carefully and he spoke again :

"So would you like to be my girlfriend? "

"I would love to.... but why me? There are maybe a billion girls in the world that would want to be with you and that are all far better than me and you deserve better than-"

"First off if someone deserves better, it's you. If you don't believe how beautiful you are then your dear Kendall Jenner is literally nothing in comparison to you. Not even 1% of the unique perfect beautiful talented person you are.

Because you're the most gorgeous lively and kind girl I have ever met and that I will always know in my entire life. This Kendall Jenner is just an overrated 'supermodel' who sticks to dating Harry Styles so let's leave her that way."

"But I want to date Harry Styles as well!!!"

"Oh my god, you're unbelievable."

"Oh thank you, kind sir."

"Now can you please shut up and kiss me already?" I just nodded while my heart fluttered. He then sat upright going back so he had his back on the tree's trunk and I was still on his lap, straddling him:

"Sure babe".

As we leaned in, our lips were only a couple inches away from one another as I put my hand on the back of his head, running my fingers through his soft curls and he put both his hands on my waist as he pushed me down and closer to him.

My mouth was a bit open because of his body against mine as he slightly smirked. Now nothing could stop us. And finally, after what felt like a lifetime, our lips met, sparks flying through my body and shivers running up and down my spine and my heartbeats speeding up.

His lips were the softest thing I have ever put mine on. And as we kissed it was a slow passionate kiss that soon turned into a harsh and hungry kiss as he slowly rubbed my upper thighs with his soft hands which made me lose it.

I put my hands underneath his shirt, lifting it slowly, running my fingertips on his slight abs making both of us stifle groans that would have kept us going god knows to what extent. But then we had to pull away because unfortunately, we were in desperate need of something we were lacking of: air.

We kissed a couple more times then sat upright, staring into each other's eyes until I hugged him tight and he carried me inside the house, as he placed me down on the ground of the living room. We turned around and saw the boys waiting impatiently for what went down between us and Tom spoke up: "So did y'all talk about whatever was going on?"

Then as an answer, we kissed slowly as I melted once more, not getting enough of the feeling. When we looked at the boys, they had already started hollering so loud like never before that I thought my ears drums would explode, and then they started calling everyone from the family from Charlotte to Nikki to Dominic.

---------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1046

enjoy :) 

vote and comment :)