Chapter[45]

SAM'S P.O.V :

After that, we parked in front of the surprise: the concert venue where Shawn Mendes was having a concert. When she saw that her second favorite singer was performing, she jumped in my arms as I held her, hugging her and she went on thanking me :

"THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I laughed and answered her 

"Anything for you darling." I quickly kissed her as we tried not to draw any attention and we went in, front row to which she widened her eyes and hugged me once again." 

The night was amazing: she sang the full lyrics to all of the songs and I looked at her in admiration. He performed a bunch of songs: Nervous, Señorita, If I Can't Have You, and a lot more.

When the show was over I decided to take her to the same Taco restaurant we ate at a month ago, and when she saw it, her face lit up and she jumped into my arms, kissing me.

At the end of the night, we came back to set, greeted everyone before going to sleep, and during the whole thing, all Emma was saying was "best first date ever."

The best thing was when they would ask us if we were together and she would say 'boyfriend' and I would say 'girlfriend', both of us softening at those words.

= = == = === == ====Time Skip= = == = === == ====

EMMA'S P.O.V :

The next morning my mum called me and told me that they had landed in Vancouver last night and that my sister Anna was there. I got excited as she handed her the phone, greeting each other and we chatted for a bit and then she asked me :

"So Emma are you dating that guy, the one in the article?"

" What article are you talking about?"

"E! News published an article last night where you and your boyfriend were hugging at a Shawn Mendes concert and the pictures are everywhere, Em!"

"Well, yeah... yesterday he took me and we went to the concert but Sam and I haven't confirmed any rumors yet."

"He's your co-star's brother, right?"

"Yeah..." Sam then appeared from the trailer, his eyes still half-closed and he came towards me hugging me and mumbling god knows what. But then I just told him to look at the screen and when he saw my sister's name and her face he became embarrassed.

"Oh..ummm....sorry...hey" Anna and I laughed as she exchanged a couple of words with Sam until she had to get going. When I closed the phone, he took me by the waist spinning me around and planting a sweet kiss on my forehead and then all over my face as I chuckled.

-14TH OF FEBRUARY-

"Happy birthday, Sam," I said as I kissed him passionately, grabbing him closer as we laid back on the bed. I straddled his lap as we continued kissing before he went to my neck, I stopped him.

He smirked and then found myself tracing his slightly visible abs and I felt him tense at my touch but calm down instantly as he ran his fingers across my blonde locks tugging at the end from time to time sending my heart into an explosion of emotions.

I just tilted my head toward his face and slowly kissed his prominent jawline softly upward letting my lips graze his skin softly and he just closed his eyes groaning quietly making my whole body shake.

When I got to his neck he tilted his head to the side and I instantly lifted myself higher at that point, I hoped we would be able to stop but then he suddenly had his lips leaving kisses from right below my temple trailing on my neck to my collarbone. I craved his touch even more. He then took off my shirt looking at me and kissed me again and then he had flipped us over so he was on top of me.

Before we could go any further a knock was heard on the door which pissed him off as I just laughed and got ready for the day ahead of us

================================================================

3 weeks passed and it was the last day of shooting. We were all happy but sad at the same time since most of us won't see each other for some time but we had the press tour, so it wasn't so bad. When the director congratulated everyone which was pretty emotional we all hugged each other and he told us about the press tour:

1: NYC - USA
2: L.A - USA
3: Mexico City - Mexico
4: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
5: Bali - Indonesia
6: Tokyo - Japan
7: Paris - France
8: London - UK

We were all thrilled to be able to travel to all these amazing places and we had to be in New York next week as the first destination. Everyone went to pack their things and leave while Maya and I had to go back to Vancouver to see our families before going to New York. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 855

enjoy :) 

vote and comment :)