Chapter[12]

TOM'S P.O.V :

It was the day. The day where Sam Holland would come and officially get whipped by our dear Emma Smith. And vice versa. Harry and I made sure to make the plan work perfectly :

-the day goes by as usual until Sam texts us that he has landed.

-We go out for an early dinner so we can be back before they take away the trailer and Sam arrives.

-I tell Emma that I take Haz and she takes Maya to spill the beans about each other which will be helpful for #Haya and it's a distraction for Emma and Maya so they stay in Emma's trailer until Sam arrives. And us boys chill in mine and Harry's trailer so Haz's is free.

We went to the set before the rest of the cast and made sure that everything was in place and I told them that when we enter our trailers after coming back from dinner so they move Maya's trailer away quickly and all her stuff into Haz's trailer.

Then everyone started arriving so we kept it very casual and the day went. The funniest thing was while Emma was filming, she had to make a stunt and they had to make her swing on a sort of cable from a 'building' to another.

But then before she arrived at the other part of the set through the cable, she fell face-first into the mattress and we were all laughing but I also made sure to film it so I sent it to Sam. Unfortunately, he was on the plane and he would only receive it when he will have landed.

We helped her up but laughed at her and then a minute later we were all rolling on the floor wheezing. We went on with the shooting then when it was 7 pm, I received a call from Sam so I went with Harry away from Emma and the rest.

He was saying that he will kill us if she got hurt because all we did was film her instead of helping her. We told him that she was fine and then Harry and I whistled but grew serious again. He told us he landed a couple of minutes ago and that he will most probably be here in an hour or so.

We told him we will be probably somewhere on set and waiting for him. We ended the call and started our plan. First, we quickly found everyone and went for dinner.

We tried to eat a bit fast and then when we were done, I told Emma the plan (more like a distraction) and the girls split up and we went to the trailers.

Only 5 minutes later, we heard some moving outside so I told Haz that they must be adding something to the set.

EMMA'S P.O.V :

Tom told me to take Maya to see where she was with Haz and that he would do the same with him so I gladly accepted and we went in my trailer and I started my interrogation :

" So my dear Maya what has been going on with bae?" She blushed and answered:

"Well first, there's no 'bae' right now, bae. And second...umm good..."

"Elaborate, please."

"Well, he is awesome...But I don't know if he likes me. With all these mixed signals, it's just so overwhelming and hard to tell."

" You know what? I am telling you he likes you! Maybe he's just shy or maybe he is thinking the same as you. So you never know. But never give up. I know that it will work out, believe me. »

"I guess...Thanks, Emma you really are the best!"

" I know, haha! No, I'm kidding. Without you Maya, I probably wouldn't have gotten this role. Hell, maybe I would be already dead."

We laughed and hugged for a bit then chatted about everything for about 30 minutes.

TOM'S P.O.V :

Harry and I took Haz to our trailer and made him talk:

"So mate how are you two lovebirds? how's it going?"

" I don't know honestly I don't think she likes me..." and then he went silent. Then I continued :

" Why are you so dumb? You both literally spend the whole day together apart from the time when we are all together. Why don't you make a move? »

"What??" Harry then said :

" Yeah, Tom is right! I might have arrived just a couple of days ago, but it is already clear you both like each other!"

"Ugh well, I will think about it for a few days."

"Take your time."

Then my phone rang and I picked up. It was Sam. I put him on speaker mode, not too loud though. He told us that he will be here in 5 minutes and that we better not humiliate him but we hummed in response and ran outside before the girls would see us. Harry then came up with a brilliant idea and he whispered:

"Tom, do we intentionally tell the girls someone is coming so that they look out of the window and then we see their reactions?" The three of us nodded and we did just that.

Haz spoke with a pretty loud voice:

" Guys I think he's finally arrived and we should probably inform the girls!"

Not even a second later, we saw Maya peeking through the curtain covering the trailer's window, as she was waiting for us to bring this 'guest'.

EMMA'S P.O.V :

While we were talking we suddenly heard Harry saying :

" Guys I think he's finally arrived and we should probably inform the girls! "

Maya and I looked at each other frowning and then Maya got up slowly and peeked carefully from behind the curtain, waiting to see who the boys were bringing over. I didn't give it much thought since it was probably one of Tom's friends.

So I just sat there, waiting for Maya to tell me who the boys had come back with. Two minutes had passed when Maya's eyes went wide open. She then blinked a couple of times as her jaw was now hanging open. I looked at her weirdly and then dared to speak :

"Maya is everything fine over there?"

She then realized I was still here so she turned around to face me, and with the biggest smile I have ever seen plastered on her face, she just told me this phrase :

"You owe me 20 fucking bucks right now."

It took me a couple of seconds to analyze what she had just told me and then I just gasped...

-------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1112

enjoy :) 

vote and comment :)