Chapter[38]

SAM'S P.O.V :

I swiftly took Tom's phone and added a song I wanted Emma to hear next. As long as Emma always understands 'lyrics language' she will understand what I mean by this song.

When the song we were previously listening to finally ended, the one I had added came on: You Are the Reason by Calum Scott. Everyone looked at me weirdly and I just pointed to my ear like listen to the lyrics you bloody idiots.

They all shrugged and listened to the song and the whole time I could feel Emma's eyes staring at the back of my head but I just softly sang the lyrics as we all listened to the lyrics :

When the song ended, I turned around and I saw that Emma was smiling to herself cheekily so I guess I was on the right track and the divs were looking at me with smirks on their faces and I tried not to kill them but then Paddy spoke :

"Wow Sam I never knew you listened to such music like the desperate ones Emma usually listens to"

"Paddy, do you mind shutting up or do you maybe want me to kill you?"

"Kill me. Sounds fun and worth a try." They all laughed and I just rolled my eyes

Emma then took Tom's phone and put on a song then resigned her place and it was a song I never heard before: Freaking Me Out by Ava Max.

I just smirked and kept looking at her through the car's mirror. If she wanted a song battle she is going to have one. After her song ended I played Sucker by the Jonas Brothers and through the entire thing she was singing so I knew that she knew what I meant. Hopefully.

She was smirking while listening to the song and she played one more song: All Day and Night by Jax Jones, Martin Solveig, and Madison Beer.

I honestly wasn't proud of myself because I made her feel like that and she truly doesn't deserve how I have been treating her.

I softly smiled to myself recognizing the fact I had to tell her how I feel soon. When we went in we decided to lay outside in the backyard.

Emma went and laid on her back underneath the big tree's shadow while I gave her some time before I go to her and tell her how I feel. A pit has started forming in my stomach, afraid of how she would react. 

But: It's Now or Never, and well I prefer now more than never.

EMMA'S P.O.V :

I seriously don't know what I should do with Sam. I don't understand what message he wants me to receive. So I just put all my thoughts aside, and laid on my back underneath the tree in the house's backyard, away from the rest, closing my eyes and enjoying the moment while those peaceful minutes last.

It even lasted more than a couple of minutes miracle, and it was odd that the boys had left me alone. So I just let the soft breeze caress my face, and I just smiled to myself. 

I always find myself sitting in the middle of a field when I need to reflect on things and I have always found it so calming to the nerves, and it genuinely takes all your worries and stress away. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 560

enjoy :) 

vote and comment :)