Chapter[21]

EMMA'S P.O.V :

Trigger warning- abuse-

"Well... that guy was my ex, his name is Josh Parson. We dated 2 or 3 years ago, and when we first started going out, he seemed nice and everything. I don't know when, exactly, he started drinking. It led him to become very aggressive and abuse me mentally. Fortunately, he'd never touch me nonconsensually or anything.

Until one night, we were out somewhere with our friends at a frat party one of his friends was hosting. That night, he had gotten way too drunk, so he suddenly started touching me, places I didn't want to. God knows how far he could have gone.

Fortunately, Maya found me and saved me, but of course, I was traumatized to the core. After that, I broke up with him, but he still stalked me and tried to be near me. One day, I had the opportunity to move here to Montreal.

So I took this chance, and I have been living here for a year now. I thought he had lost me, but, as you can tell, he was at the fair today, somehow."

At that point, I was nearly sobbing, after revealing all these past traumatic events. On the other hand, Sam was just shocked and angered, his face red and his fists clenched in fury. He then walked up to me, wiped slowly the tears left on my face, and hugged me, but I started crying again.

" Why didn't you tell me or the rest? We would have beaten the crap out of him."

"It's okay. Maya is the only one who knew and I thought Josh would never find me again. I guess moving out didn't make me safe after all."

"Don't worry, as long as the boys, Maya, and I are here, he will never have the chance to be near you more than 10 feet before he is dead."

We then went out to the others who asked for the story, leaving them appalled and furious. Not as mad as Sam, who was nonetheless enraged. I then held his hand for a moment in hopes of calming him down. After that, we ordered take-out and ate while laughing, which changed things for the best. Later this evening, Sam and I went to walk and chat on the set, getting lost in the green bushes that had been set for filming.

TOM'S P.O.V :

I took Haz and Harry to the side, away from the rest. Sam and Emma went wandering around while Maya headed to her trailer to take a quick shower.

"First, that guy is going to die next time we see him." Both of them nodded, and I continued:

"And she is like our sister...well obviously will be someday sister-in-law, but let's leave that to Sam to arrange." We snickered loudly, and I went on with the idea I had in mind:

"Okay, now they are around the bushes. Well, Harry, you will hide and snap them. But why, you may ask? Because Haz and I will be, each of us, hiding behind a bush. When they pass us by, Haz will trip Sam, and I will trip Emma, with both will fall on top of each other. Hopefully, if they aren't too stubborn, they will finally help us and themselves by kissing and being happy. And, that way, we can get back at them for the stunt they pulled on us yesterday."

We all nodded, and while they were going to the set area, we quickly tiptoed behind them and took our positions, knowing damn well what was about to go down.

I hope this would work because they have been hanging out every day for almost two weeks, and we would soon be going back to London for a week or two. I wanted them to be together before that. We were on the 16th, and we are leaving on the 23rd and, we wouldn't be back before the 28th, so the movie's production goes faster.

SAM'S P.O.V :

After diner, we wandered through the bushes on set, during the chilly night. Every time I caught a glimpse of her face, the moonlight reflected on her face and the way her eyes were sparkling, brighter than the stars in the night sky, was perfect.

While we were walking side by side, we came by some big tight bushes. As the path tightened, Emma started walking backward while still talking.

Something on the floor made us trip over and fall to the ground. We went tumbling down, making Emma land on top of me.

We widened our eyes as our faces were less than 10 inches apart, and our cheeks were crimson red. My breath hitched in my throat, and my pulse sped up. We then locked eyes, and it felt like we were in a whole different world and alone.

I looked at her mesmerizing eyes in the night, and then I let out a small breath I didn't know I was holding in and answered her, but my voice barely came out as a whisper:

Without knowing how to control my gestures, I put a strand of her hair covering her beautiful face behind her ear. I also rested my hand on the back of her head.

She then started leaning in, and I did the same. At the moment we closed our eyes, the space separating our lips grew microscopic, her bloody phone rang. The ringing made her directly shoot upwards and answer the call. I, on the other hand, sat straight and waited. I had to know who the caller was, so I could kill the div who was calling.

She was still in my lap, which I think she hasn't noticed yet. Her legs wrapped carefully around my waist, hoping she doesn't fall backward. I couldn't breathe still, but my heartbeats were coming back to normal.

How I wish I could snatch this phone, throw it far away god knows where, so I could feel her soft pink lips on mine. But no, that person just HAD TO choose this goddamn moment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1000

enjoy :) 

vote and comment :)